"30 Rock" might be gone, but Ben & Jerry's is making sure it won't be forgotten. The ice cream company debuted a special Liz Lemon Greek frozen yogurt flavor at a special "30 Rock" fan party in New York the night of the show's finale, and has now announced it will debut in stores around the Us over the next few weeks.
"We are always looking for a fun way to serve up a Ben & Jerry's flavor, and when the R&D team came up with a lemon-based Greek Frozen Yogurt there was only one name on the list," Jody Eley, marketing manager of Ben & Jerry's, says in a statement via ABC News.
So what is the Liz Lemon flavor exactly? Ben & Jerry's has concocted a lemon Greek frozen yogurt with a blueberry lavender swirl. Sounds delicious, and certainly is far healthier than Alec Baldwin's Schweddy Balls limited-edition flavor, which was vanilla »
Similar News ItemsAlec Baldwin (I)
- David Letterman Makes Talk Show Return, Laments State of Late Night with Norm MacDonald — Watch (From Indiewire. 25 July 2017, 9:26 AM, PDT)
- David Letterman Makes Talk Show Return, Laments State of Late Night with Norm MacDonald — Watch (From Indiewire Television. 25 July 2017, 9:26 AM, PDT)
- 'Wonder Woman' Creator and Tonya Harding Biopics Top Toronto Film Festival (From Rolling Stone. 25 July 2017, 8:59 AM, PDT)
ABC News [us]
- PBS, CBS Each Receive More Than 40 Nominations for News & Documentary Emmys (From Variety - TV News. 25 July 2017, 10:30 AM, PDT)
- Hawaii Dad Gets 20 Years in 1997 Death of ‘Peter Boy,’ Who Became Symbol of Missing Kids Advocacy (From PEOPLE.com. 25 July 2017, 10:19 AM, PDT)
- Four-Year-Old Cries When New Stepmom Reads Him Vows During Wedding (From PEOPLE.com. 24 July 2017, 7:44 PM, PDT)