Your mother always told you that math would be important someday, and we're here to validate her. Call it better living through arithmetic, but we believe simple math can help you decide which new movies coming out in February are for you.
Oh, and did we mention there are no actual numbers involved? It's like "Moneyball," but for movie-loving dummies.
So if you'd like a glimpse at what the cinema can offer you on this most romantic of months, read on for your latest lesson in Movie Math.
"The Haunting in Connecticut 2: Ghosts in Georgia"
More ghosts, more Southern accents.
Ok, so it's an undead romance...
We've got nothing, sorry.
Yeah, we can see how you'd get these two confused.
Um, no thanks, Doc. I won't be needing those pills. »
- Kase Wickman
Similar News ItemsTop Gun (1986)
- ‘The Shawshank Redemption’: Iconic Tree From The 1994 Classic Falls (From Indiewire. 22 July 2016, 2:39 PM, PDT)
- Why It’s No Longer A Big Deal To Be The Highest Paid Star In The World (From Flickeringmyth. 17 July 2016, 6:50 AM, PDT)
- How Wanda Plans to Acquire Paramount (From Variety - Film News. 15 July 2016, 6:28 AM, PDT)
Nicholas Sparks (I)
- Photo Proof That Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Are Basically Living in a Nicholas Sparks Movie (From Popsugar. 5 July 2016, 1:35 PM, PDT)
- New Nerve Trailer Teases A Daring Movie (From We Got This Covered. 20 June 2016, 3:37 AM, PDT)
- Britt Robertson Starring In Netflix Original Series 'Girlboss' (From LatinoReview. 7 June 2016, 11:28 AM, PDT)
Warm Bodies (2013)
- In Nod to ‘Lights Out’ YouTube Origins, Warner Bros. Taps YouTube Creators for Scary Promos (Exclusive) (From Variety - Film News. 15 July 2016, 1:01 PM, PDT)
- Is 'The Girl With All the Gifts' the Zombie Film We All Need? (From Hitfix. 21 June 2016, 1:48 PM, PDT)
- ‘The Girl With All The Gifts’ Trailer Throws Gemma Arterton Into The Apocalypse (From The Film Stage. 21 June 2016, 12:20 PM, PDT)