Your mother always told you that math would be important someday, and we're here to validate her. Call it better living through arithmetic, but we believe simple math can help you decide which new movies coming out in February are for you.
Oh, and did we mention there are no actual numbers involved? It's like "Moneyball," but for movie-loving dummies.
So if you'd like a glimpse at what the cinema can offer you on this most romantic of months, read on for your latest lesson in Movie Math.
"The Haunting in Connecticut 2: Ghosts in Georgia"
More ghosts, more Southern accents.
Ok, so it's an undead romance...
We've got nothing, sorry.
Yeah, we can see how you'd get these two confused.
Um, no thanks, Doc. I won't be needing those pills. »
- Kase Wickman
Similar News ItemsTop Gun (1986)
- The Callow Way – Do You Want To Own A Piece Of Your Favourite Star? (From Flickeringmyth. 3 May 2015, 4:20 AM, PDT)
- Michael Ironside: Canadian Badass (From SoundOnSight. 29 April 2015, 7:23 PM, PDT)
- The Callow Way – On Politicians and Films (From Flickeringmyth. 26 April 2015, 8:03 AM, PDT)
Nicholas Sparks (I)
- Emily Blunt Will Be A Bronco Belle (From EmpireOnline. 5 May 2015, 5:55 PM, PDT)
- Weekend Box Office: Box Office Definitely Avenged (From CinemaNerdz. 4 May 2015, 2:00 AM, PDT)
- ‘Stanford Prison’ Director Kyle Alvarez Boards Ya Thriller ‘Acceleration’ (Exclusive) (From Variety - Film News. 1 May 2015, 5:56 PM, PDT)
Warm Bodies (2013)
- Possible Director Shortlist For The New Spider-Man Revealed (From Obsessed with Film. 6 May 2015, 6:06 AM, PDT)
- Five Directors in Talks for Spider-Man Reboot (From Worst Previews. 6 May 2015, 4:57 AM, PDT)
- Spider-Man Director Shortlist Revealed (From TheMovieBit. 6 May 2015, 3:01 AM, PDT)