It's been quite an up-and-down week for Kris Jenner. On the bright side, the Kardashian matriarch landed her own talk show that will premiere in June. But that good news was dampened when allegations emerged saying she was physically and emotionally abusive toward her family amid her divorce from husband Robert Kardashian.
InTouch Weekly reported last week that it obtained an exclusive copy of the diaries Robert kept during the time of his and Jenner's divorce, at which time Jenner was carrying on an affair with a younger man. The diaries' entries claimed Jenner misspent Robert's money, stole his gun and never wanted children in the first place -- all of which Jenner's rep says is "ridiculous and not true," according to the New York Post.
A spokesperson for Jenner said the family had "no knowledge of these diaries existing," but Robert's widow Ellen Kardashian told InTouch that they are "authentic. »
- Matthew Jacobs
Similar News ItemsKris Jenner
- Kendall Jenner Shows Some Skin (And Underboob!) at Sonia Rykiel Show (From TooFab. 29 September 2014, 4:15 PM, PDT)
- Kim Kardashian, Kanye West Bring North to Givenchy Fashion Show: Photos (From Us Weekly. 29 September 2014, 1:40 AM, PDT)
- Kim and Kanye Are Turning North Into a True Fashion Girl (From Popsugar. 28 September 2014, 3:08 PM, PDT)
- Bruce and Kris Jenner Divorce Settlement - Splitting the Money (From National Ledger. 23 September 2014, 4:55 PM, PDT)
- Kris Jenner Officially Files for Divorce From Bruce After 23 Years of Marriage (From Entertainment Tonight. 22 September 2014, 4:25 PM, PDT)
- New Diane von Furstenberg Show, ‘Kardashians’ Spinoff Part of E!’s Fall Lineup (From Variety - TV News. 19 August 2014, 10:58 AM, PDT)