It's been quite an up-and-down week for Kris Jenner. On the bright side, the Kardashian matriarch landed her own talk show that will premiere in June. But that good news was dampened when allegations emerged saying she was physically and emotionally abusive toward her family amid her divorce from husband Robert Kardashian.
InTouch Weekly reported last week that it obtained an exclusive copy of the diaries Robert kept during the time of his and Jenner's divorce, at which time Jenner was carrying on an affair with a younger man. The diaries' entries claimed Jenner misspent Robert's money, stole his gun and never wanted children in the first place -- all of which Jenner's rep says is "ridiculous and not true," according to the New York Post.
A spokesperson for Jenner said the family had "no knowledge of these diaries existing," but Robert's widow Ellen Kardashian told InTouch that they are "authentic. »
- Matthew Jacobs
Similar News ItemsKris Jenner
- Kanye West and Kim Kardashian argue over Christmas in Paris? (From National Ledger. 21 December 2014, 5:29 PM, PST)
- Kris Jenner Spotted "Dirty Dancing" With Boyfriend Corey Gamble at Lance Bass and Michael Turchin's Wedding (From E! Online. 21 December 2014, 2:14 PM, PST)
- Lance Bass Marries Michael Turchin -- See the Celeb Guest List! (From TooFab. 21 December 2014, 9:49 AM, PST)
- David Schwimmer Joins American Crime Story: The People v O.J. Simpson (From We Got This Covered. 22 December 2014, 7:44 AM, PST)
- David Schwimmer joins American Crime Story: The People vs O.J. Simpson (From Flickeringmyth. 22 December 2014, 5:07 AM, PST)
- David Schwimmer Set For ‘American Crime Story’ & O.J. Simpson Mini-Series (From The Hollywood News. 22 December 2014, 5:00 AM, PST)