The first headliners of the 2013 Pitchfork Music Festival in Chicago's Union Park are out!
Belle & Sebastian (@bellesglasgow) R.Kelly (@rkelly) & Bjork (@bjork) to headline the 2013 Pitchfork Festival! Tickets: p4k.in/YIONWo
— Pitchfork Festival (@pitchforkfest) February 1, 2013
Thursday afternoon the festival teased it would tweet the headliners, while the rest of the lineup of all 40 artists will be released in the next several weeks until the bill for the July 19-21 festival is complete.
It's a safe bet that forthcoming names on the bill will include at least a few acts Pitchfork Media has spilled significant digital ink on in the past year; previous Pitchfork darlings-cum-festival players have included Band Of Horses, Odd Future and Kendrick Lamar.
With Coachella's lineup announced in early January, speculation for Lollapalooza headliners — scheduled just a few weeks after Pitchfork, »
- Kim Bellware
Similar News ItemsR. Kelly
- “American Idol” Recap: Oh Boy? (From The Backlot. 20 February 2014, 7:21 AM, PST)
- Brian Williams Nails "Rapper's Delight" With a Little Help From Jimmy Fallon (From Popsugar. 20 February 2014, 5:59 AM, PST)
- Brian Williams Nails "Rapper's Delight" With a Little Help From Jimmy Fallon (From BuzzSugar. 20 February 2014, 5:59 AM, PST)
- Kendrick Lamar And Tame Impala Get Gritty For 'Divergent' Jam (From MTV Movie News. 7 March 2014, 1:36 PM, PST)
- SXSW: Events Not to Miss (From The Hollywood Reporter. 7 March 2014, 5:00 AM, PST)
- Lady Gaga Concert For The Bold, iTunes Music Festival And More SXSW Music Highlights (From Uinterview. 6 March 2014, 9:00 PM, PST)
- Meme: Matthew Lewis’ Erotic Bro Dancing, Scott Bakula Missed Out On Gay Saunas In NYC, Michael Sam Opens Rainbow Merchandise Store (From The Backlot. 8 March 2014, 8:20 PM, PST)
- Chipotle Sues Frank Ocean For Backing Out of Ad Campaign (From The Hollywood Reporter. 7 March 2014, 8:50 PM, PST)
- Frank Ocean Sued -- He Didn't Want Chipotle Logo in Chipotle Ad (From TMZ. 7 March 2014, 6:45 PM, PST)