[Left: Angel Coulby in 'Merlin' / Right: Keeley Hawes]
Spooks writer Ben Richards has adapted The Bridge for UK television - while the original series focused on a joint murder investigation led by Danish and Swedish police, The Tunnel will focus on relations between the UK and France.
The Tunnel will enter production later this month and will air on Sky Atlantic in late 2013.
Similar News Items"Game of Thrones" (2011)
- Photos: Dinklage Films "Game of Thrones" S5 (From Dark Horizons. 31 August 2014, 1:20 AM, PDT)
- 'Game of Thrones' -- Lannister Hooters Scene Saved! They Shall Be Gazed Upon (From TMZ. 31 August 2014, 12:30 AM, PDT)
- ‘Game of Thrones’ Season 5 Set Photos Tease a Major Storyline (From Screen Rant. 30 August 2014, 9:52 PM, PDT)
- Trend Tracker: Overalls as Seen on Gwen Stefani, Katie Holmes, Diane Kruger & More Stars (From E! Online. 29 August 2014, 9:03 AM, PDT)
- Venice: Bureau Sales to Rep ‘The Goob’ International Sales Rights (Exclusive) (From Variety - Film News. 27 August 2014, 10:00 PM, PDT)
- Review: 'The Bridge' - 'Lamia' (From Hitfix. 20 August 2014, 8:12 PM, PDT)
- Venice Film Review: ‘Words With Gods’ (From Variety - Film News. 30 August 2014, 2:55 PM, PDT)
- BN Films Expands to New York with Jonathan Gray (From Variety - Film News. 26 August 2014, 10:41 AM, PDT)
- Bechir Makes This A "Bridge" Worth Crossing (From JustPressPlay. 22 August 2014, 6:34 PM, PDT)