Doctor, heal thyself.
NBC’s Do No Harm on Thursday premiered to 3.1 million total viewers and a 0.9 demo rating, marking — wait for it — the lowest-rated, in-season debut of any scripted Big 4 series ever.
It was also down 55 percent in the demo from Awake‘s own Thursdays-at-10 premiere.
Opening the Peacock’s night, 30 Rock finished its run strong, surging 26 and 36 percent to net its largest audience in two years (4.8 mi) and its second-best rating (1.9) since March 2012. Leading out of that, a double-pump of The Office averaged 4.2 mil/2.0 (flat versus last week).
Related | Did Do No Harm Double Your Pleasure? Vote In Our Poll! »
- Matt Webb Mitovich
Similar News Items"American Idol" (2002)
- Aussie execs play musical chairs at National Geographic Channels (From IF.com.au. 15 April 2014, 2:45 PM, PDT)
- Jason Derulo: Jordin Sparks Relationship Is 'Forever' (From Access Hollywood. 15 April 2014, 2:00 PM, PDT)
- David Hill Takes Helm of Nat Geo Channels, Courteney Monroe Upped to CEO (From Variety - TV News. 15 April 2014, 7:21 AM, PDT)
- The Voice Unveils Their Top 12, Glee's Not-So Sexy Shenanigans and More Omg TV Moments! (From E! Online. 15 April 2014, 9:47 PM, PDT)
- Briefs: The 50 Most Powerful Lgbt People, Neil Patrick’s Trouser Snake, And Kickstarting Season Two of “Eastsiders” (From The Backlot. 15 April 2014, 1:23 PM, PDT)
- New Glee Season 5,Episode 17 Official Spoilers,Plotline Revealed By Fox (From OnTheFlix. 15 April 2014, 12:58 PM, PDT)
"Two and a Half Men" (2003)
- Official House of Dust Trailer Blows In (From Dread Central. 15 April 2014, 2:22 PM, PDT)
- 31 Reasons We Can't Wait to Have Hilary Duff Back on TV (From BuzzSugar. 15 April 2014, 2:07 PM, PDT)
- CBS 2013-14 Season Ratings [updated 4/15/14] (From TVSeriesFinale. 15 April 2014, 1:57 PM, PDT)