Join in as we analyze the much-anticipated Abby origins episode and more ...
1. Describe this episode in one word (or two, or three, or four).
Steve: A little unexpected.
Eric: Mixed emotions.
2. Favorite quotes or scenes from "Hit and Run"?
Steve: It wasn't one scene in particular, but I was most moved by Abby's fear that she isn't good enough, her desire to help people - from her childhood to the present day where she spends time with senior citizens outside of work - and struggling to come to grips with the fact that you can't always win.
Doug: The »
- firstname.lastname@example.org (Steve Marsi)
Similar News ItemsPauley Perrette
- 'NCIS' Episode 12.9 Photos: The Team Meets Bishop's Husband (From BuddyTV. 18 November 2014, 4:57 PM, PST)
- The Most Watched Episodes of NCIS Season 11 (From TVovermind.com. 29 October 2014, 4:18 AM, PDT)
- Pauley Perrette on Supporting Gay Marriage & How ‘NCIS’ Has Influenced Young Girls (From Monsters and Critics. 20 October 2014, 2:08 PM, PDT)
- Ask Ausiello: Spoilers on Once, Glee, Grey's, Vampire Diaries, Htgawm, Jane, Parks, Cougar Town and More (From TVLine.com. 26 November 2014, 7:18 AM, PST)
- Sneak Peek: Has The Mentalist Caught the FBI's New Recruit in a Lie? (From TVLine.com. 25 November 2014, 9:00 AM, PST)
- Enrico Colantoni on Elias-the-poi, His Flash-y Twin and Making Dick Moves (From TVLine.com. 25 November 2014, 7:14 AM, PST)
- Exclusive Portrait: Bob Odenkirk Reminds Us ‘Better Call Saul’ (From HollywoodChicago.com. 18 November 2014, 9:59 AM, PST)
- The Drop review (From Den of Geek. 18 November 2014, 6:37 AM, PST)
- Movie Review – The Drop (2014) (From Flickeringmyth. 15 November 2014, 8:21 AM, PST)