Jennifer Lawrence caused a style sensation at the 2013 SAG Awards, less so for her Dior navy gown but more for what it did when she went up to accept her trophy: riding up to expose a sheer layer in a quasi-wardrobe malfunction.
The moment was immediately tweeted, picked apart and turned into a series of GIFs. But Lawrence hadn't actually seen the moment on tape until Thursday night, when Piers Morgan walked her through the entire thing on CNN. Watching closely (and giggling the whole time), J-Law gives a hilarious play-by-play: "My pants fell off! Somebody trips me on the way!" Oh, honey, it's Ok.
Luckily the 22-year-old actress totally redeemed herself that same night by looking totally flawless on both CNN and an appearance on "Jimmy Kimmel Live." For the latter, Lawrence donned a form-fitting saffron Pucci sheath dress that kinda reminded us of Michelle Williams' 2006 Vera Wang Oscars gown. »
- The Huffington Post
Similar News ItemsJennifer Lawrence (III)
- Bryan Singer developing The Age of Heroes adaptation (From Flickeringmyth. 11 July 2014, 4:20 AM, PDT)
- This Week's Can't-Miss Celebrity Pics! (From Popsugar. 10 July 2014, 10:43 PM, PDT)
- New Video from The Hunger Games: Mockingjay – Part 1 Features Beetee Latier and Johanna Mason (From ShockYa. 10 July 2014, 11:38 AM, PDT)
- BBC Newsnight is history, claims David Starkey | Media Monkey (From The Guardian - TV News. 10 July 2014, 1:24 AM, PDT)
- Piers Morgan -- Brazil's Loss Was Epic ... 'Worse Than Embarrassing' (From TMZ. 9 July 2014, 6:21 AM, PDT)
- John Walsh Takes on NRA, Vows to Continue Piers Morgan's Gun-Control Campaign on CNN (From The Wrap. 7 July 2014, 12:40 PM, PDT)
Michelle Williams (I)
- Dennis Lehane Gets The Drop on Us (From Flickeringmyth. 8 July 2014, 6:15 AM, PDT)
- This Is What Jack from "Dawson's Creek" Looks Like Now! (From TooFab. 2 July 2014, 2:30 PM, PDT)
- Michelle Williams, LeToya Luckett Stage Destiny's Child Reunion at Bet Awards: Picture (From Us Weekly. 30 June 2014, 3:52 AM, PDT)