Charlie Sheen stopped by "The Tonight Show" this week. Host Jay Leno brought up baseball, because Sheen has a little experience playing from the "Major League" movies, and they talked about steroids and how no one got into the Hall of Fame this year from a group that included a lot of known or suspected steroid users.
This led into a discussion about Lance Armstrong and Sheen pulled no punches in saying what he thinks about Lance.
"Kind of a d*****. Wow, I didn't just say that, did I? That's based on meeting him," says Sheen. "I walked up, I said, 'Hi, I'm Charlie Sheen' and he goes, 'That's nice.' Oh, sorry to bother you, Captain B****in'. Go get a paper route, dude."
"If he was a better guy, I think, in his life, he'd be forgiven a lot faster. Kind of like me," Sheen adds. »
Similar News ItemsCharlie Sheen
- John Mayer -- I'm Eating My Words ... Dismisses 'Fake Rolex' Lawsuit (From TMZ. 21 May 2015, 8:00 AM, PDT)
- Film Review: ‘The Human Centipede III (Final Sequence)’ (From Variety - Film News. 20 May 2015, 6:54 AM, PDT)
- NBC Should Forget Brian Williams and Start Promoting Lester Holt (From Variety - TV News. 19 May 2015, 11:48 AM, PDT)
- Winning: The Racing Life Of Paul Newman – The Review (From WeAreMovieGeeks.com. 21 May 2015, 2:38 PM, PDT)
- David Letterman’s Final Show Draws Biggest Audience in Over 20 Years (From Vulture. 21 May 2015, 10:29 AM, PDT)
- Letterman Finale Ratings: Show’s Fourth Largest Audience Ever (13.8 Million) (From Variety - TV News. 21 May 2015, 7:44 AM, PDT)
"The Tonight Show" (1962)
- Hot Docs Toronto: The Bells – an Intimate Portrait by Jessica Edwards (From Monsters and Critics. 23 April 2015, 10:57 AM, PDT)
- A Visit to William Wegman’s Studio — and a Reunion With a Beloved Relic From His Past (From Vulture. 12 December 2014, 11:09 AM, PST)
- Tom Hiddleston Will Battle It Out With King Kong (From BuzzSugar. 16 September 2014, 1:21 PM, PDT)