This week David S. Goyer has been speaking to Empire about Man of Steel as we get closer to it's release on June 14th. For some reason his latest comments, despite being slight expansions on things we were already aware of, have caused quite a stir. His comments being:
"We’re approaching Superman as if it weren’t a comic book movie, as if it were real."
"He’s an alien. You can easily imagine a scenario in which we’d be doing a film like E.T., as opposed to him running around in tights. If the world found out he existed, it would be the biggest thing that ever happened in human history."
"It just struck me that if Superman really existed in the world, first of all this story would be a story about first contact. »
Similar News ItemsZack Snyder
- You’ve never seen the Justice League quite this Weird (From Hitfix. 30 August 2016, 10:38 AM, PDT)
- That Deathstroke Teaser Was Filmed On The Flying Fox (From ComicBookMovie. 30 August 2016, 6:48 AM, PDT)
- Horror Channel FrightFest 2016 Review – Train to Busan (2016) (From Flickeringmyth. 30 August 2016, 4:46 AM, PDT)
Man of Steel (2013)
- How Suicide Squad Shook Up A Whole Genre (From We Got This Covered. 30 August 2016, 11:14 AM, PDT)
- Deathstroke: the perfect Batman villain for DC's vision of violence? (From The Guardian - Film News. 30 August 2016, 7:29 AM, PDT)
- Review: "Comix: Beyond The Comic Book Pages" (2016), A Documentary By Michael Valentine; DVD Special Edition From Kino Lorber (From CinemaRetro. 30 August 2016, 3:32 AM, PDT)
The Dark Knight (2008)
- ‘Finding Steve McQueen’ Helmed By Mark Steven Johnson With Forest Whitaker, Travis Fimmel, Kate Bosworth, Others (From Deadline. 30 August 2016, 12:09 PM, PDT)
- Why Dark Knight Rises Ending Is Perfect According to Joseph Gordon-Levitt (From MovieWeb. 30 August 2016, 10:43 AM, PDT)
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt: The Dark Knight Rises Had A “Perfect Ending” (From We Got This Covered. 30 August 2016, 9:32 AM, PDT)