Kayden Stephenson - Oklahoma City Audition... by IdolxMuzic
Sixteen-year-old Kayden Stephenson auditioned for "American Idol," looking like he's not old enough to be there. But that's because he has Cystic Fibrosis, which means he probably won't live past the age of 35.
Kayden says, "It's definitely scary, but also it gives me an opportunity to do everything now while I'm young. I'm doing 'American Idol' because this is my dream. I've always wanted to be on the show, that's why I came here as soon as I got of age."
He sings "I Wish" by Stevie Wonder and it's just Ok, but the judges just love him and send him through to Hollywood. Honestly, how could you not? What a sweet kid. »
Similar News Items"American Idol" (2002)
- Project Runway Recap: Which Designer Shot Her Selfie in the Foot? (From TVLine.com. 21 September 2017, 7:32 PM, PDT)
- David Foster and Katharine McPhee Are ‘Absolutely Not Dating’: Sources (From PEOPLE.com. 21 September 2017, 2:20 PM, PDT)
- Star Sightings: Sarah Hyland and Julianne Hough Live it Up at the Emmys, Ed Sheeran Visits Hooters & More! (From Entertainment Tonight. 21 September 2017, 2:05 PM, PDT)
- Andra Day Draws Inspiration from Fellow Global Citizen Festival Performer Stevie Wonder: ‘I Love Him So Much’ (From PEOPLE.com. 21 September 2017, 12:35 PM, PDT)
- Exclusive: David Foster Talks ‘American Idol’ & Living With Ex Yolanda Hadid's Lyme Disease: ‘We Did Our Best’ (From Entertainment Tonight. 20 September 2017, 6:30 PM, PDT)
- Former ‘Simpsons’ Composer Alf Clausen to Be Feted by Recording Musicians Association Fundraiser (From Variety - TV News. 20 September 2017, 11:52 AM, PDT)