Kayden Stephenson - Oklahoma City Audition... by IdolxMuzic
Sixteen-year-old Kayden Stephenson auditioned for "American Idol," looking like he's not old enough to be there. But that's because he has Cystic Fibrosis, which means he probably won't live past the age of 35.
Kayden says, "It's definitely scary, but also it gives me an opportunity to do everything now while I'm young. I'm doing 'American Idol' because this is my dream. I've always wanted to be on the show, that's why I came here as soon as I got of age."
He sings "I Wish" by Stevie Wonder and it's just Ok, but the judges just love him and send him through to Hollywood. Honestly, how could you not? What a sweet kid. »
Similar News Items"American Idol" (2002)
- 'Rock the Kasbah' Trailer #2 Sends Bill Murray to Afghanistan (From MovieWeb. 27 August 2015, 1:56 PM, PDT)
- Fox 2014-15 Season Ratings (updated 8/27/15) (From TVSeriesFinale. 27 August 2015, 1:24 PM, PDT)
- Rock the Kasbah Trailer: Bill Murray Rocks the Something Something (From Vulture. 27 August 2015, 12:46 PM, PDT)
- Jon Batiste: How 'Colbert' Visit Became 'Late Show' Job Interview (From Rolling Stone. 26 August 2015, 8:14 AM, PDT)
- Karolyn Ali, Oscar-Nominated Producer and Academy Exec, Dies at 70 (From Variety - Film News. 22 August 2015, 9:23 AM, PDT)
- 'The Last Dragon' 30th Anniversary Blu-ray Sneak Peek | Exclusive (From MovieWeb. 21 August 2015, 11:14 AM, PDT)