Kayden Stephenson - Oklahoma City Audition... by IdolxMuzic
Sixteen-year-old Kayden Stephenson auditioned for "American Idol," looking like he's not old enough to be there. But that's because he has Cystic Fibrosis, which means he probably won't live past the age of 35.
Kayden says, "It's definitely scary, but also it gives me an opportunity to do everything now while I'm young. I'm doing 'American Idol' because this is my dream. I've always wanted to be on the show, that's why I came here as soon as I got of age."
He sings "I Wish" by Stevie Wonder and it's just Ok, but the judges just love him and send him through to Hollywood. Honestly, how could you not? What a sweet kid. »
Similar News Items"American Idol" (2002)
- Jennifer Lopez Mulling Vegas Residency Deal (From The Wrap. 22 October 2014, 4:50 AM, PDT)
- What the Heck Is Jennifer Hudson Wearing?!? (From TooFab. 22 October 2014, 1:00 AM, PDT)
- Jordin Sparks -- Ready to Get Pricked ... For a New Body Piercing (From TMZ. 22 October 2014, 12:30 AM, PDT)
- The Voice Recap: Powerhouse Vocalists 'Slay the Dragon' with Beyoncé Song (From PEOPLE.com. 21 October 2014, 5:00 AM, PDT)
- The Voice Recap: Powerhouse Vocalists Slay the Dragon of Beyoncé (From PEOPLE.com. 21 October 2014, 5:00 AM, PDT)
- 'The Voice' Recap: Battle Rounds Part 3 - Adam Used Up His Two Steals For Blessing Offor And Toia Jones (From Uinterview. 20 October 2014, 9:00 PM, PDT)