Kayden Stephenson - Oklahoma City Audition... by IdolxMuzic
Sixteen-year-old Kayden Stephenson auditioned for "American Idol," looking like he's not old enough to be there. But that's because he has Cystic Fibrosis, which means he probably won't live past the age of 35.
Kayden says, "It's definitely scary, but also it gives me an opportunity to do everything now while I'm young. I'm doing 'American Idol' because this is my dream. I've always wanted to be on the show, that's why I came here as soon as I got of age."
He sings "I Wish" by Stevie Wonder and it's just Ok, but the judges just love him and send him through to Hollywood. Honestly, how could you not? What a sweet kid. »
Similar News Items"American Idol" (2002)
- New YouTube Competition Series To Feature Demi Lovato, Jason Derulo, Backstreet Boys And More (From ET Canada. 26 April 2017, 7:50 PM, PDT)
- Kelly Clarkson Celebrates ‘Most Magical’ Harry Potter-Themed Birthday at Universal Studios -- See the Pics! (From Entertainment Tonight. 25 April 2017, 8:53 PM, PDT)
- The Voice Top 12 Performance Recap: That Don't Impress Me Much, Except... (From TVLine.com. 24 April 2017, 7:01 PM, PDT)
- Jazz Fest Kicks Off In New Orleans [Ticket Info] (From Uinterview. 28 April 2017, 3:13 PM, PDT)
- Mister Smith boards Dionne Warwick doc 'Don’t Make Me Over' (From ScreenDaily. 28 April 2017, 12:10 PM, PDT)
- Doctor Who: Thin Ice geeky spots and Easter eggs (From Den of Geek. 28 April 2017, 9:04 AM, PDT)