Kayden Stephenson - Oklahoma City Audition... by IdolxMuzic
Sixteen-year-old Kayden Stephenson auditioned for "American Idol," looking like he's not old enough to be there. But that's because he has Cystic Fibrosis, which means he probably won't live past the age of 35.
Kayden says, "It's definitely scary, but also it gives me an opportunity to do everything now while I'm young. I'm doing 'American Idol' because this is my dream. I've always wanted to be on the show, that's why I came here as soon as I got of age."
He sings "I Wish" by Stevie Wonder and it's just Ok, but the judges just love him and send him through to Hollywood. Honestly, how could you not? What a sweet kid. »
Similar News Items"American Idol" (2002)
- Jennifer Hudson Joins UK’s ‘The Voice’; Doha’s Ajyal Youth Fest Unveils Line-Up — Global Briefs (From Deadline. 29 September 2016, 8:56 AM, PDT)
- Jennifer Hudson Joins UK’s ‘The Voice’; Doha’s Ajyal Youth Fest Unveils Line-Up — Global Briefs (From Deadline TV. 29 September 2016, 8:56 AM, PDT)
- Jennifer Hudson Joins U.K. Version of ‘The Voice’ as Coach (From Variety - TV News. 29 September 2016, 6:05 AM, PDT)
- Wamg Giveaway – Win the Warcraft Blu-ray (From WeAreMovieGeeks.com. 30 September 2016, 12:29 PM, PDT)
- Anthony Anderson: Stevie Wonder Can See (From E! Online. 23 September 2016, 7:00 AM, PDT)
- ‘The Voice’ Premiere Recap: Miley Cyrus, Alicia Keys Make Debut as Coaches (From Variety - TV News. 19 September 2016, 7:43 PM, PDT)