Kayden Stephenson - Oklahoma City Audition... by IdolxMuzic
Sixteen-year-old Kayden Stephenson auditioned for "American Idol," looking like he's not old enough to be there. But that's because he has Cystic Fibrosis, which means he probably won't live past the age of 35.
Kayden says, "It's definitely scary, but also it gives me an opportunity to do everything now while I'm young. I'm doing 'American Idol' because this is my dream. I've always wanted to be on the show, that's why I came here as soon as I got of age."
He sings "I Wish" by Stevie Wonder and it's just Ok, but the judges just love him and send him through to Hollywood. Honestly, how could you not? What a sweet kid. »
Similar News Items"American Idol" (2002)
- Carrie Underwood's Best Concert Costumes of All Time (From E! Online. 2 December 2016, 8:00 AM, PST)
- Ryan Seacrest Reveals Hosting American Idol Was His ‘First Big Break That Almost Didn’t Happen’ (From PEOPLE.com. 1 December 2016, 5:22 PM, PST)
- Ford Makes U-Turn to Support Fox’s ‘24’ After Long Absence (From Variety - TV News. 1 December 2016, 7:34 AM, PST)
- Enter the Sing “Real Talent, From Real Life” Contest (From WeAreMovieGeeks.com. 28 November 2016, 7:48 PM, PST)
- Exclusive: Adele, Gwen Stefani & Backstage with Taylor Swift -- Aj McLean’s Daughter is the Ultimate Fangirl! (From Entertainment Tonight. 27 November 2016, 10:29 AM, PST)
- Scarlett Johansson Goes Rocker Girl in New Song from the Sing Soundtrack (From PEOPLE.com. 25 November 2016, 12:15 PM, PST)