Did Do No Harm leave you with split feelings?
NBC’s new Jekyll-and-Hyde drama about a doctor suffering from disassociative identity disorder debuted Thursday at 10/9c. It centers on Dr. Jason Cole (Rescue Me‘s Steven Pasquale), who’s a brilliant neurosurgeon and all-around good guy from 8:25 a.m. to 8:25 p.m. During the other 12 hours, however, his bad boy alter ego Ian Price comes out to play.
Jason has kept his alter on a tight leash for the past five years, thanks to an »
- Kimberly Roots
Similar News Items"Rescue Me" (2004)
- Marisa Tomei to Star as Gloria Steinem in HBO Miniseries From George Clooney (From TVLine.com. 23 February 2015, 5:28 PM, PST)
- Pilot News: Michael Raymond-James, Larenz Tate Join NBC's Game of Silence (From TVLine.com. 18 February 2015, 4:52 PM, PST)
- Denis Leary Delivers Obscenity-Filled PBS Rant During ‘Sex&Drugs&Rock&Roll’ Panel (From The Wrap. 18 January 2015, 3:28 PM, PST)
James Cromwell (I)
- 12 Problems Only Tall Guys Will Understand (From Obsessed with Film. 4 February 2015, 1:01 AM, PST)
- TVLine Items: Dillahunt to Brooklyn, Cromwell Catches Fire and More (From TVLine.com. 2 February 2015, 1:21 PM, PST)
- AMC’s ‘Halt & Catch Fire’ Adds James Cromwell (From Deadline TV. 2 February 2015, 12:11 PM, PST)
"Freaks and Geeks" (1999)
- 14 Reasons Why Rashida Jones is One of the Coolest Women in Hollywood (From Entertainment Tonight. 25 February 2015, 2:34 PM, PST)
- Failed TV pilots that paved the way for breakout hits (From Den of Geek. 24 February 2015, 2:32 PM, PST)
- The Duff Review (From We Got This Covered. 18 February 2015, 11:37 AM, PST)