Did Do No Harm leave you with split feelings?
NBC’s new Jekyll-and-Hyde drama about a doctor suffering from disassociative identity disorder debuted Thursday at 10/9c. It centers on Dr. Jason Cole (Rescue Me‘s Steven Pasquale), who’s a brilliant neurosurgeon and all-around good guy from 8:25 a.m. to 8:25 p.m. During the other 12 hours, however, his bad boy alter ego Ian Price comes out to play.
Jason has kept his alter on a tight leash for the past five years, thanks to an »
- Kimberly Roots
Similar News Items"Rescue Me" (2004)
- Ranking Amazon's 2017 Spring Pilots: The Good, the Bad and the Genuinely Wtf (From Rolling Stone. 20 March 2017, 7:44 AM, PDT)
- Criminal Minds Season 12 Episode 16 Review: Assistance is Futile (From TVfanatic. 15 March 2017, 8:10 PM, PDT)
- Susan Sarandon joins Ray Donovan cast for season 5 (From Flickeringmyth. 13 March 2017, 11:00 AM, PDT)
- Lin-Manuel Miranda, Felicity Jones and John Boyega Hilariously Audition to Be Stephen Hawking's New Voice (From Entertainment Tonight. 24 March 2017, 6:34 PM, PDT)
- Lin-Manuel Miranda, Anna Kendrick Audition to Be Stephen Hawking’s New Voice (Video) (From The Wrap. 24 March 2017, 10:08 AM, PDT)
- Anna Kendrick, Liam Neeson, Rebel Wilson and Gordon Ramsey Audition to Be Stephen Hawking's New Voice (From E! Online. 24 March 2017, 8:31 AM, PDT)
James Cromwell (I)
- Jurassic World 2 Director Promises Practical Dinosaurs In New Photo (From LRM Online. 21 March 2017, 7:20 PM, PDT)
- Jurassic World 2 Set Photo Teases Old School Animatronic Dinosaurs (From MovieWeb. 20 March 2017, 5:01 PM, PDT)
- UK poster and trailer for The Promise starring Oscar Isaac, Charlotte Le Bon and Christian Bale (From Flickeringmyth. 15 March 2017, 9:10 PM, PDT)