Did Do No Harm leave you with split feelings?
NBC’s new Jekyll-and-Hyde drama about a doctor suffering from disassociative identity disorder debuted Thursday at 10/9c. It centers on Dr. Jason Cole (Rescue Me‘s Steven Pasquale), who’s a brilliant neurosurgeon and all-around good guy from 8:25 a.m. to 8:25 p.m. During the other 12 hours, however, his bad boy alter ego Ian Price comes out to play.
Jason has kept his alter on a tight leash for the past five years, thanks to an »
- Kimberly Roots
Similar News Items"Rescue Me" (2004)
- 12 Great Children’s Theaters Across the U.S. (From Backstage. 25 November 2014, 10:00 AM, PST)
- 2 Trailers for the SyFy Miniseries Ascension (From GeekTyrant. 15 November 2014, 6:02 AM, PST)
- Review: 'The Good Wife' - 'Oppo Research' (From Hitfix. 13 October 2014, 6:53 AM, PDT)
James Cromwell (I)
- 'Big Hero 6' Featurette Teases End Credits Scene and Secret Cameo (From MovieWeb. 25 November 2014, 2:31 PM, PST)
- Film Review: Big Hero 6 (2014): A Film That Gives Us The Hiro We Deserve (From Film-Book. 23 November 2014, 8:04 AM, PST)
- Movie Review – Big Hero 6 (2014) (From Flickeringmyth. 10 November 2014, 7:42 AM, PST)
"Freaks and Geeks" (1999)
- Franco & Rogen meet Kim Jong-Un in latest trailer for The Interview (From Cineplex. 25 November 2014, 8:22 AM, PST)
- Seth Rogen and James Franco are recruited in the final Interview trailer (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 25 November 2014, 2:22 AM, PST)
- The 31 Best TV Shows on Netflix Streaming Right Now (From Moviefone. 20 November 2014, 8:00 AM, PST)