Did Do No Harm leave you with split feelings?
NBC’s new Jekyll-and-Hyde drama about a doctor suffering from disassociative identity disorder debuted Thursday at 10/9c. It centers on Dr. Jason Cole (Rescue Me‘s Steven Pasquale), who’s a brilliant neurosurgeon and all-around good guy from 8:25 a.m. to 8:25 p.m. During the other 12 hours, however, his bad boy alter ego Ian Price comes out to play.
Jason has kept his alter on a tight leash for the past five years, thanks to an »
- Kimberly Roots
Similar News Items"Rescue Me" (2004)
- Titans: Wgn America Orders New Drama Series (From TVSeriesFinale. 14 August 2014, 9:48 PM, PDT)
- TV News: Rogue, Outlander, Titans, Dead (From Dark Horizons. 13 August 2014, 9:00 AM, PDT)
- Wgn America Orders Peter Tolan Series, Eyes Slave Drama (From The Wrap. 13 August 2014, 8:37 AM, PDT)
James Cromwell (I)
- New Still From Big Hero 6 (From EmpireOnline. 27 August 2014, 9:57 AM, PDT)
- The Sum of All Fears (From Sky Movies. 26 August 2014, 2:52 AM, PDT)
- See robot Baymax in Disney's new Big Hero 6 TV spot (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 10 August 2014, 3:05 PM, PDT)
"Freaks and Geeks" (1999)
- Drafthouse Acquires Martin Starr Romance ‘Amira & Sam’ (From Deadline New York. 28 August 2014, 2:59 PM, PDT)
- "Deadwood" Star Still Hopes For Season 4 (From Dark Horizons. 28 August 2014, 10:21 AM, PDT)
- Uncanceled Showdown final pits 'Jericho' vs. 'Almost Human' (From Hitfix. 26 August 2014, 1:38 PM, PDT)