Did Do No Harm leave you with split feelings?
NBC’s new Jekyll-and-Hyde drama about a doctor suffering from disassociative identity disorder debuted Thursday at 10/9c. It centers on Dr. Jason Cole (Rescue Me‘s Steven Pasquale), who’s a brilliant neurosurgeon and all-around good guy from 8:25 a.m. to 8:25 p.m. During the other 12 hours, however, his bad boy alter ego Ian Price comes out to play.
Jason has kept his alter on a tight leash for the past five years, thanks to an »
- Kimberly Roots
Similar News Items"Rescue Me" (2004)
- Emmy predictions: Will Michael J. Fox finally win Best Drama Guest Actor for 'The Good Wife'? (From Gold Derby. 10 September 2015, 3:45 AM, PDT)
- Big Bang Theory Season 9: Our Hopes for 'Shamy,' Li'l Wolowitz and More (From TVLine.com. 30 August 2015, 7:00 AM, PDT)
- Elementary Casts Shohreh Aghdashloo as Papa Holmes' Associate (From TVLine.com. 29 August 2015, 9:32 AM, PDT)
James Cromwell (I)
- James Cromwell, Jean Reno Join Christian Bale’s ‘The Promise’ (From Variety - Film News. 30 September 2015, 12:34 PM, PDT)
- Jean Reno And James Cromwell Are Part Of The Promise (From EmpireOnline. 30 September 2015, 10:55 AM, PDT)
- Reboot of Classic Christie Mega-Bestseller to Be Directed by Oscar-Nominated Filmmaker (From Alt Film Guide. 29 September 2015, 1:22 AM, PDT)
"Freaks and Geeks" (1999)
- James Franco Mashes Up ‘Freaks and Geeks’ and ‘Saved By the Bell’ for AOL’s ‘Making a Scene’ (Photos) (From The Wrap. 29 September 2015, 4:47 PM, PDT)
- ‘Freaks and Geeks’ Alum Samm Levine Joins Heretic Films as Creative Producer (Exclusive) (From The Wrap. 21 September 2015, 2:11 PM, PDT)
- Everything We Know About the New Ghostbusters (From Vulture. 18 September 2015, 6:00 AM, PDT)