There are few attention-getting formulas in life as sure-fire as adding a little bit of “naked.” Google knows it (440,000,000 search results can’t be wrong, can they?). Ryan Murphy knows it. Even fruit-juice manufacturers know it. And so does Tina Cohen-Chang.
Yes, folks, this week’s Glee found New Directions’ perpetual second fiddle experiencing a flash of naughty inspiration: Getting the men of New Directions to pose for a clothing-discouraged calendar to raise money for Regionals.
You read that »
- Michael Slezak
Similar News Items"Glee" (2009)
- TVLine Mixtape: Your Favorite Songs From Jane the Virgin, Forever and More (From TVLine.com. 28 March 2015, 9:00 AM, PDT)
- The Mentalist’s Owain Yeoman to Play First Supergirl Villain (From TVovermind.com. 27 March 2015, 10:36 AM, PDT)
- Is New Dead Duo Adorable? Will Logo Go Looking? Best Body Swap? Double Standard on Arrow? And More Qs! (From TVLine.com. 27 March 2015, 10:09 AM, PDT)
Ryan Murphy (I)
- Meet the Cast of American Horror Story: Hotel (From BuzzSugar. 29 March 2015, 12:00 PM, PDT)
- This week in TV news: The Atx Television Festival announces show panels (From SoundOnSight. 28 March 2015, 5:30 AM, PDT)
- The Week in Horror: 'Friday the 13th' reboot snags 'Hannibal' writer (From Hitfix. 27 March 2015, 6:08 PM, PDT)
Jennifer Love Hewitt
- Nsfw! 'Zombeavers' Come Alive in This Exclusive Look at the Newest Horror-Comedy (From Entertainment Tonight. 19 March 2015, 11:26 AM, PDT)
- 15 Underappreciated ’90s Stars (From VH1.com. 19 March 2015, 6:00 AM, PDT)
- Pregnant Jennifer Love Hewitt Flashes Bra, Baby Bump in Tiny Tank Top, Spends the Day With Family: Pics (From Us Weekly. 16 March 2015, 2:05 AM, PDT)