There are few attention-getting formulas in life as sure-fire as adding a little bit of “naked.” Google knows it (440,000,000 search results can’t be wrong, can they?). Ryan Murphy knows it. Even fruit-juice manufacturers know it. And so does Tina Cohen-Chang.
Yes, folks, this week’s Glee found New Directions’ perpetual second fiddle experiencing a flash of naughty inspiration: Getting the men of New Directions to pose for a clothing-discouraged calendar to raise money for Regionals.
You read that »
- Michael Slezak
Similar News Items"Glee" (2009)
- Matthew Morrison and Wife Renee Enjoy Italian Babymoon -- See the Pics! (From Entertainment Tonight. 23 June 2017, 6:43 PM, PDT)
- Matthew Morrison and His Wife are Too Cute On Their Italian Babymoon: See Their Photos (From PEOPLE.com. 23 June 2017, 2:29 PM, PDT)
- Celebrity Scoop: the Beybies are Here, BiP is Back More of the Biggest News from Hollywood (From PEOPLE.com. 23 June 2017, 12:21 PM, PDT)
Ryan Murphy (I)
- Prepare to Have Your Darren Criss Obsession Reignited With These Snaps (From Popsugar. 23 June 2017, 1:55 PM, PDT)
- Inside the Investigation of the Man Who Murdered Gianni Versace and 4 Others: It Was 'Almost Execution-Style’ (From PEOPLE.com. 23 June 2017, 6:00 AM, PDT)
- Ricky Martin, Penelope Cruz & the 'Versace: American Crime Story' Cast Look Fabulous in Costume -- See Pics! (From Entertainment Tonight. 22 June 2017, 9:17 PM, PDT)
Jennifer Love Hewitt
- Aisha Tyler Leaving CBS' The Talk — Watch Her Emotional Announcement (From TVLine.com. 15 June 2017, 11:34 AM, PDT)
- The Scariest Scenes in TV History — IndieWire Critics Survey (From Indiewire. 23 May 2017, 10:36 AM, PDT)
- The Scariest Scenes in TV History — IndieWire Critics Survey (From Indiewire Television. 23 May 2017, 10:36 AM, PDT)