There are few attention-getting formulas in life as sure-fire as adding a little bit of “naked.” Google knows it (440,000,000 search results can’t be wrong, can they?). Ryan Murphy knows it. Even fruit-juice manufacturers know it. And so does Tina Cohen-Chang.
Yes, folks, this week’s Glee found New Directions’ perpetual second fiddle experiencing a flash of naughty inspiration: Getting the men of New Directions to pose for a clothing-discouraged calendar to raise money for Regionals.
You read that »
- Michael Slezak
Similar News Items"Glee" (2009)
- Tom Holland’s wall-crawler in new set photos from Spider-Man: Homecoming (From Flickeringmyth. 29 July 2016, 2:38 PM, PDT)
- 26 Reasons Supergirl Is the Most Badass Show on TV Right Now (From BuzzSugar. 29 July 2016, 9:20 AM, PDT)
- Grant Gustin would like to see Joss Whedon direct an episode of The Flash (From Flickeringmyth. 29 July 2016, 5:40 AM, PDT)
Ryan Murphy (I)
- The Chanels are back in first teaser for Scream Queens season 2 (From Flickeringmyth. 29 July 2016, 2:44 PM, PDT)
- Watch the First Scream Queens Season 2 Promo Video (From DailyDead. 29 July 2016, 12:49 PM, PDT)
- Will Gilmore Girls Hurt Black Friday? How Is Degrassi Pair Still Married? Wayward Signage? And More TV Qs (From TVLine.com. 29 July 2016, 10:49 AM, PDT)
Jennifer Love Hewitt
- 5 Other Movie Franchises That Crashed Onto Television (From Cinelinx. 21 July 2016, 5:06 PM, PDT)
- John Mayer: "I'm Single and I'm Excited About the Future" (From E! Online. 29 June 2016, 4:33 AM, PDT)
- John Mayer Says He's 'Ready' to Find His Next Girlfriend: 'I'm More Mature Than I've Ever Been' (From PEOPLE.com. 28 June 2016, 9:20 PM, PDT)