There are few attention-getting formulas in life as sure-fire as adding a little bit of “naked.” Google knows it (440,000,000 search results can’t be wrong, can they?). Ryan Murphy knows it. Even fruit-juice manufacturers know it. And so does Tina Cohen-Chang.
Yes, folks, this week’s Glee found New Directions’ perpetual second fiddle experiencing a flash of naughty inspiration: Getting the men of New Directions to pose for a clothing-discouraged calendar to raise money for Regionals.
You read that »
- Michael Slezak
Similar News Items"Glee" (2009)
- Cooties is a Killer Good Time (From Famous Monsters of Filmland. 30 July 2015, 4:32 PM, PDT)
- Supergirl at Comic-Con: Melissa Benoist Talks Portraying An Icon Like Supergirl (From TVovermind.com. 29 July 2015, 12:31 PM, PDT)
- Little Mix Take Us to Mash-Up Heaven With Jason Derulo and Whitney Houston (From Vulture. 28 July 2015, 12:06 PM, PDT)
Ryan Murphy (I)
- 'American Horror Story,' 'Parks and Recreation' sweep Gold Derby TV Award nominations (From Gold Derby. 29 July 2015, 6:26 PM, PDT)
- Michael Shannon Joins Jessica Lange in ‘Long Day’s Journey Into Night’ on Broadway (From The Wrap. 29 July 2015, 6:00 AM, PDT)
- Frightful Five: 5 Questions With The Town That Dreaded Sundown (2014) Director Alfonso Gomez-Rejon! (From Famous Monsters of Filmland. 27 July 2015, 6:13 PM, PDT)
Jennifer Love Hewitt
- NCIS' Marisol Nichols to Flash a Badge on Criminal Minds (From TVLine.com. 20 July 2015, 5:43 PM, PDT)
- Criminal Minds, Extant Swap Time Slots (From TVLine.com. 16 July 2015, 2:15 PM, PDT)
- Ten Comic-Book Movie Actors In Famous Music Videos (From The Hollywood News. 15 July 2015, 12:25 AM, PDT)