On the next "Bachelor" episode, Sean whisks his beloveds off to the sweeping landscape known as ... Montana. Sure, sure, national parks and all that, but it sounds about as exciting as whisking them off to Iowa.
However, once there, the ladies are made to go all Grizzly Adams on the group date -- canoeing, sawing giant trees, milking goats. There's even a goat-milking contest that involves chugging the goat's milk. We bet that goes over like gangbusters with the ladies. Check out the clip above for a sneak peek at how adept the ladies are at canoeing.
"I don't care what people say, at the end of the day. This is petty s***. Yeah, do I have feelings for Sean? »
Similar News Items"The Bachelor" (2002)
- Chad Johnson Is Already Returning to Reality TV...and Staying in The Bachelor Family (From E! Online. 19 August 2016, 9:38 AM, PDT)
- Are Simone Biles, Jojo Fletcher, Jake T. Austin Joining Dancing With the Stars? (From E! Online. 18 August 2016, 6:07 PM, PDT)
- Madison Avenue Counts on Football, ‘Empire,’ ‘Big Bang’ To Lead New TV Season (From Variety - TV News. 18 August 2016, 12:33 PM, PDT)
Sean Lowe (II)
- The Bachelor's Sean and Catherine Lowe (and Their Newborn Baby Boy!) Take Us on a Tour of Their Contemporary Home (From E! Online. 23 August 2016, 4:05 PM, PDT)
- The Beauty Beat: The Bachelor's Catherine Lowe Shares Her 20-Minute Skin-Care Routine (From E! Online. 19 August 2016, 3:45 PM, PDT)
- Why Isn't Chris Harrison Hosting Bachelor in Paradise's Live After-Show? "It Wasn't My Call" (From E! Online. 17 August 2016, 2:45 PM, PDT)
- 17 of Bachelor Nation's Most Notorious Villains (From PEOPLE.com. 6 June 2016, 11:10 AM, PDT)
- 'Bachelor Pad' back on ABC as 'Bachelor in Paradise': Who do you hope to see? (From Zap2It - From Inside the Box. 21 March 2014, 6:00 PM, PDT)
- 'The Bachelor' premiere: Juan Pablo Galavis has a hesitant first-impression rose recipient (From Zap2It - From Inside the Box. 6 January 2014, 7:02 PM, PST)