On the next "Bachelor" episode, Sean whisks his beloveds off to the sweeping landscape known as ... Montana. Sure, sure, national parks and all that, but it sounds about as exciting as whisking them off to Iowa.
However, once there, the ladies are made to go all Grizzly Adams on the group date -- canoeing, sawing giant trees, milking goats. There's even a goat-milking contest that involves chugging the goat's milk. We bet that goes over like gangbusters with the ladies. Check out the clip above for a sneak peek at how adept the ladies are at canoeing.
"I don't care what people say, at the end of the day. This is petty s***. Yeah, do I have feelings for Sean? »
Similar News Items"The Bachelor" (2002)
- See The New "Fifty Shades" Inspired Teaser for "The Bachelorette" (From TooFab. 21 April 2015, 1:30 PM, PDT)
- "Unreal" Reality TV (From SneakPeek. 16 April 2015, 2:16 PM, PDT)
- Netflix Details Documentary on Grateful Dead Founder Bob Weir (From Rolling Stone. 16 April 2015, 9:01 AM, PDT)
Sean Lowe (II)
- Whoa! Why Is Kaitlyn Crying? And Why Is Someone Riding a Cupcake? This New Bachelorette Promo Is Everything (From E! Online. 20 April 2015, 4:00 PM, PDT)
- Former Bachelor Sean Lowe Defends Wife After April Fool’s Backlash (From The Wrap. 3 April 2015, 6:00 AM, PDT)
- Sean Lowe Defends Wife Catherine Giudici After Controversial Pregnancy Prank (From Us Weekly. 3 April 2015, 4:02 AM, PDT)
- 'Bachelor Pad' back on ABC as 'Bachelor in Paradise': Who do you hope to see? (From Zap2It - From Inside the Box. 21 March 2014, 6:00 PM, PDT)
- 'The Bachelor' premiere: Juan Pablo Galavis has a hesitant first-impression rose recipient (From Zap2It - From Inside the Box. 6 January 2014, 7:02 PM, PST)
- 'Bachelor' Juan Pablo Galavis' premiere: Sharleen and Nikki are our early frontrunners (From Zap2It - From Inside the Box. 16 December 2013, 10:30 PM, PST)