On the next "Bachelor" episode, Sean whisks his beloveds off to the sweeping landscape known as ... Montana. Sure, sure, national parks and all that, but it sounds about as exciting as whisking them off to Iowa.
However, once there, the ladies are made to go all Grizzly Adams on the group date -- canoeing, sawing giant trees, milking goats. There's even a goat-milking contest that involves chugging the goat's milk. We bet that goes over like gangbusters with the ladies. Check out the clip above for a sneak peek at how adept the ladies are at canoeing.
"I don't care what people say, at the end of the day. This is petty s***. Yeah, do I have feelings for Sean? »
Similar News Items"The Bachelor" (2002)
- Vanessa Grimaldi Promises The Love Is Real With Her ‘Bachelor’ Fiance Nick Viall (From ET Canada. 26 May 2017, 3:36 PM, PDT)
- Love Connection: Season One Ratings (From TVSeriesFinale. 26 May 2017, 1:22 PM, PDT)
- 2016-17 TV Season: NBC Leads Demo, CBS Takes Viewers, ‘This Is Us’ No. 1 New Show (From Variety - TV News. 26 May 2017, 11:08 AM, PDT)
Sean Lowe (II)
- What Does Getting a First Impression Rose Mean for a Bachelor or Bachelorette Contestants? (From PEOPLE.com. 22 May 2017, 9:52 AM, PDT)
- 'Bachelor' Star Sean Lowe Shares Super Sweet Birthday Message for Wife Catherine (From Entertainment Tonight. 30 April 2017, 1:04 PM, PDT)
- The Bachelor's Sean Lowe Pens Sweet Birthday Note to Catherine, His "Weird Ice Cream Girl" (From E! Online. 29 April 2017, 8:15 AM, PDT)
- Bachelor: 18 Biggest Villains from Bachelorette, Bachelor in Paradise & More (From PEOPLE.com. 10 January 2017, 11:28 AM, PST)
- 17 of Bachelor Nation's Most Notorious Villains (From PEOPLE.com. 6 June 2016, 11:10 AM, PDT)
- 'Bachelor Pad' back on ABC as 'Bachelor in Paradise': Who do you hope to see? (From Zap2It - From Inside the Box. 21 March 2014, 6:00 PM, PDT)