It’s Super Bowl weekend, and that means the box office is about to get sacked.
Since much of the American moviegoing public will will be glued to the tube on Sunday to watch the Baltimore Ravens take on the San Francisco 49ers, box office receipts are expected to plummet, though some brave souls will venture out to see this week’s new wide releases: the zombie romance Warm Bodies and Sylvester Stallone’s shoot-em-up Bullet to the Head.
Here’s how the slow frame may play out:
1. Warm Bodies – $18 million
After five Twilight movies, Summit Entertainment (now owned by »
- Grady Smith
Similar News Items"The Walking Dead" (2010)
- Minecraft: Story Mode - first trailer (From Den of Geek. 6 July 2015, 12:44 AM, PDT)
- The good, the bad. My first trip to Montreal Comiccon was a smashing success (From SoundOnSight. 5 July 2015, 6:16 PM, PDT)
- The Walking Dead director takes the lead on Hunters (From IF.com.au. 5 July 2015, 3:50 PM, PDT)
- Sylvester Stallone’s Rocky is Back in Creed (From Filmonic. 3 July 2015, 9:16 AM, PDT)
- Podcast: 'Terminator Genisys' Review, a Clip Extravaganza, Voice Mails & More (From Rope Of Silicon. 3 July 2015, 7:39 AM, PDT)
- "The Walking Dead" - More Lauren Cohan (From SneakPeek. 2 July 2015, 12:51 PM, PDT)
- A Cannes Opener: 2016 Cannes Film Festival Predictions (From ioncinema. 29 June 2015, 9:30 AM, PDT)
- Best Looks of the Week: Emilia Clarke's Fringed Balenciaga Midi, Reese Witherspoon's One-Sleeve Red Dress & More! (From E! Online. 26 June 2015, 1:51 PM, PDT)
- 'Warcraft' and 'Crimson Peak' Will Return to Comic Con (From MovieWeb. 24 June 2015, 10:11 PM, PDT)