Lifetime has made a 10 episode series order for "Witches of East End," a supernatural drama based on the best-selling novel by Melissa de la Cruz.
Julia Ormond ("Mad Men"), Jenna Dewan-Tatum ("American Horror Story"), Rachel Boston ("In Plain Sight") and Madchen Amick ("Twin Peaks") star in the show about a family of witches in the secluded seaside town of East Haven. Ormond plays Joanna Beauchamp, while Dewan-Tatum and Boston play her daughters Freya and Ingrid, and Amick is Joanna's sister Wendy.
The series joins Lifetime returning dramas "The Client List" and "Army Wives" and soon-to-premiere soap "Devious Maids" on Lifetime's original programming slate. The network recently canceled dramedy "Drop Dead Diva."
"We've been thrilled about 'Witches of East End' and its powerful premise since the moment we bought the property," Lifetime executive vice president of »
Similar News Items"Mad Men" (2007)
- Flickering Myth Podcast – Does Terminator Genisys suck? (From Flickeringmyth. 7 July 2015, 2:47 PM, PDT)
- Exclusive: Vincent Kartheiser & Olivia Thirlby Hang Out With Penguins In Clip From 'Red Knot' (From The Playlist. 6 July 2015, 12:19 PM, PDT)
- From Mad Men to Minions: Check Out Jon Hamm's Best Roles (From E! Online. 6 July 2015, 12:00 PM, PDT)
"American Horror Story" (2011)
- 'Fargo' and 'American Horror Story' Comic Con Trading Cards (From MovieWeb. 2 July 2015, 4:28 PM, PDT)
- Comic-Con 2015: FX Fearless Arena to Feature The Strain Virtual Reality, American Horror Story: Hotel (From DailyDead. 1 July 2015, 3:00 PM, PDT)
- Fall TV: Lady Gaga vs. Nashville, and Wednesday's Other DVR Dilemmas (From TVLine.com. 1 July 2015, 8:30 AM, PDT)
Mean Girls (2004)
- Rumor: True Detective's Rachel McAdams Offered Female Lead In Doctor Strange (From ComicBookMovie. 6 July 2015, 1:04 PM, PDT)
- Tim Riggins and Regina George Are Dating in Real Life, and It's Amazing (From Popsugar. 2 July 2015, 1:10 PM, PDT)
- 10 Things You Didn’t Know About Rachel McAdams (From Obsessed with Film. 2 July 2015, 11:16 AM, PDT)