Side Effects is a provocative thriller about Emily and Martin (Rooney Mara and Channing Tatum), a successful New York couple whose world unravels when a new drug prescribed by Emily’s psychiatrist (Jude Law) – intended to treat anxiety – has unexpected side effects.
Emily (Academy Award nominee Rooney Mara) and Martin Taylor (Channing Tatum) are a young, beautiful, wealthy couple living the good life, with a mansion, a sailboat and every luxury money can buy—until Martin is sent to prison for insider trading. For four years, Emily waits for him in a tiny apartment in upper Manhattan, but his release is just as devastating as his incarceration and Emily sinks into a deep depression.
After a failed suicide attempt, psychiatrist Jonathan Banks »
- Michelle McCue
Similar News ItemsChanning Tatum
- Channing Tatum: Gambit Will Be an Unconventional Origin Story (From Vulture. 26 May 2015, 12:53 AM, PDT)
- ‘Gambit’ Will Be an Origin Story, But One That Plays With Superhero Movie Tropes (From Slash Film. 25 May 2015, 2:30 PM, PDT)
- Channing Tatum talks Gambit movie (From Flickeringmyth. 25 May 2015, 11:05 AM, PDT)
- Top 20 Most Profitable Movies That Are Terrible (From Cinelinx. 25 May 2015, 6:00 AM, PDT)
- Walking Dead's Robert Kirkman and X-Men's Zak Penn creating Transformers expanded universe (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 21 May 2015, 11:53 AM, PDT)
- Will 'Star Trek Beyond' take the Enterprise 'where no one has gone before'? (From Hitfix. 21 May 2015, 10:35 AM, PDT)
The Social Network (2010)
- Endemol Shine Options Wall Street Novel ‘The Underwriting’ For TV Series (From Deadline TV. 20 May 2015, 4:29 PM, PDT)
- First look at Michael Fassbender in Steve Jobs (From Cineplex. 19 May 2015, 9:17 AM, PDT)
- Cannes: Jesse Eisenberg on 'Louder Than Bombs' and How He Doesn't Watch Movies (From Indiewire. 19 May 2015, 7:39 AM, PDT)