Can Carrie ever recover from her break up with Sebastian? A Halloween party with her friends may be the perfect distraction from her heartache! Watch the new preview video.
On the Feb. 4 episode of The Carrie Diaries, “Fright Night,” Carrie (AnnaSophia Robb) and her friends celebrate Halloween in style — in the 80s! That means, a Princess Di costume and some hard partying on Larissa’s (Freema Agyeman) part!
“I’m thirsty — oddly for water,” Larissa rambles to Carrie, who assumes she took LSD. “I need it in a baby bottle. I’m a baby bird. Feed me! Seriously, feed me.” (We should note that Larissa dresses up as a peacock, but that still doesn’t make up for her crazy behavior!)
Another person flying high? Walt (Brendan Dooling)! However, there’s a Very cute guy who volunteers to look after him while Carrie tends to her older mentor.
This episode »
- Christopher Rogers
Similar News ItemsFright Night (2011)
- Arrow Video’s July Releases Include Re-animator 4K Restoration Limited Edition Blu-ray (From DailyDead. 21 April 2017, 11:33 AM, PDT)
- Arrow in the House! Arrow Films Releases 'House: Two Stories' (From MoreHorror. 7 April 2017, 9:32 PM, PDT)
- When Obscure Movies Become More Obscured by Bad Remakes (From FilmSchoolRejects. 6 April 2017, 10:48 AM, PDT)
"The Carrie Diaries" (2013)
- The Best and Worst Prequel TV Series — IndieWire Critics Survey (From Indiewire. 11 April 2017, 10:25 AM, PDT)
- The Best and Worst Prequel TV Series — IndieWire Critics Survey (From Indiewire Television. 11 April 2017, 10:25 AM, PDT)
- 'Designated Survivor' Bringing in Fourth Showrunner Ahead of Likely Second Season (Exclusive) (From hollywoodreporter_tv. 8 April 2017, 11:36 AM, PDT)
- Confessional TV: 6 Shows Told Through Diaries, Letters and Other Personal Accounts (From Indiewire Television. 5 April 2017, 2:03 PM, PDT)
- Confessional TV: 6 Shows Told Through Diaries, Letters and Other Personal Accounts (From Indiewire. 5 April 2017, 2:03 PM, PDT)
- Bette Midler to Be Honored by Drama League, Keeps Breaking Broadway Records (From Women and Hollywood. 4 April 2017, 11:02 AM, PDT)