Last week, Open Road Films released the first clip from jOBS, which made its world premiere at the Sundance Film Festival. This scene depicts an early meeting between Steve Jobs (Ashton Kutcher) and Steve Wozniak (Josh Gad) where the discuss the future of personal computers. As it turns out, Steve Wozniak himself viewed the clip, and reveals that there are many things wrong with it, including the fact that it was he who saw the value in personal computers, not Steve Jobs, as depicted movie.
Check out the clip, and then read on for Steve Wozniak's own personal insight.
jOBS - "Nobody Wants to Buy a Computer"
"Not close...we never had such interaction and roles...I'm not even sure what it's getting at...personalities are very wrong although mine is closer...don't forget that my purpose was inspired by the values of the Homebrew Computer Club along with »
Similar News ItemsAshton Kutcher
- Is the That ’70s Show Gang Ready for a Reunion? Topher Grace ‘Would Be There in a Heartbeat!’ (From PEOPLE.com. 26 May 2017, 11:26 AM, PDT)
- The Bachelorette: Is the ABC TV Series Cancelled or Renewed for Season 14? (From TVSeriesFinale. 23 May 2017, 8:31 PM, PDT)
- The Bachelorette: Season 13 Ratings (From TVSeriesFinale. 23 May 2017, 8:27 PM, PDT)
- Crypt of Curiosities: Satanism in Italian Cinema (From DailyDead. 26 May 2017, 1:45 PM, PDT)
- Guardians of the Galaxy 2 Nathan Fillion Cameo Posters Revealed (From MovieWeb. 25 May 2017, 9:32 AM, PDT)
- Nicole Richie's Adoption Story Is Surprisingly Unique (From Popsugar. 22 May 2017, 11:45 AM, PDT)
- Justice League producer discusses Joss Whedon’s involvement (From Flickeringmyth. 26 May 2017, 2:29 PM, PDT)
- 'John Wick: Chapter 2' Comes Home; Plus This Week's New Digital HD and VOD Releases (From Movies.com. 24 May 2017)
- Zack Snyder responds to outpouring of support over his decision to depart Justice League (From Flickeringmyth. 24 May 2017, 5:29 AM, PDT)