The cold war is red hot.
Wednesday’s premiere of FX’s espionage thriller The Americans attracted 3.22 million total viewers and 1.57 million adults 18-49, besting the debuts of American Horror Story in the former category and Sons of Anarchy in the latter.
When you factor in the two encore telecasts that followed the premiere, the show drew combined 4.7 million viewers and 2.54 million adults 18-49 for the night.
“We’re very happy with premiere ratings for The Americans and, just as importantly, we’re proud of the widespread critical acclaim the show has received, »
- Michael Ausiello
Similar News Items"American Horror Story" (2011)
- FX TV Show Ratings (updated 10/8/15) (From TVSeriesFinale. 8 October 2015, 9:21 PM, PDT)
- American Horror Story: Hotel (Season Five) Ratings (From TVSeriesFinale. 8 October 2015, 9:15 PM, PDT)
- 6 Reasons This Could Be the Best American Horror Story Season Yet (From BuzzSugar. 8 October 2015, 5:40 PM, PDT)
- It's a Felicity Reunion! Keri Russell, Scott Foley and Scott Speedman Are Together Again (in Bed!)—Take a Look (From E! Online. 8 October 2015, 4:00 PM, PDT)
- "Felicity" and "Family Ties" Stars Reunite for EW -- See Them Now! (From TooFab. 7 October 2015, 2:00 PM, PDT)
- Marvel's 'Luke Cage' Casts Cottonmouth and Misty Knight (From MovieWeb. 3 September 2015, 4:21 PM, PDT)
- SAG Awards 2015 – Full Winner’s List (From The Hollywood News. 26 January 2015, 6:30 AM, PST)
- Banshee season 3 episode 3 review: A Fixer Of Sorts (From Den of Geek. 26 January 2015, 1:17 AM, PST)
- 2015 Screen Actors Guild Award Winners: 'Birdman' Wins Best Ensemble, but is It the Oscar Frontrunnerc (From Rope Of Silicon. 25 January 2015, 6:20 PM, PST)