One is for Jason Cole, a respected neurosurgeon; the other is for Ian Price, a violent psycho. Dr. Cole rules from 8:25 a.m. until 8:25 p.m.; Price controls the body they both occupy at night. And to help make sure he's in the right frame of mind, Pasquale has a separate chair for each character.
Yes, another split-personality show, and the logical comparison for this one is Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde.
"At 8:25 he becomes a different guy," Pasquale tells Zap2it. "They sound the same and walk the same. From a performance standpoint, I didn't want to make them so violently different. Ian is a drug addict, a sex-addict sociopath, a sexual predator."
The character has dealt »
Similar News Items"The Cosby Show" (1984)
- Bill Cosby Can’t Avoid Deposition, Says Janice Dickinson’s Lawyer (From Deadline TV. 23 November 2015, 11:52 AM, PST)
- ‘Family Guy’ Imagines How ‘The Cosby Show’ Opening Might Look Today (From Deadline TV. 16 November 2015, 4:43 PM, PST)
- Family Guy Recreates Cosby Show Intro 'Knowing What We Know Now' (From TVLine.com. 16 November 2015, 8:46 AM, PST)
- Sylvester Stallone Fights for Title Again in Rocky Spin ‘Creed’ (video) (From TheImproper.com. 24 November 2015, 10:08 AM, PST)
- Creed: why do so few boxing films have black heroes? (From The Guardian - Film News. 24 November 2015, 8:25 AM, PST)
- [Review] Creed (From The Film Stage. 24 November 2015, 7:00 AM, PST)
- No, Andrew Rannells Won’t Get You a House Ticket to See Hamilton (From Vulture. 17 November 2015, 11:36 AM, PST)
- God Bless You, Humiliated Joe McElderry Fan, the Internet Will Tell Your Story Now (From Vulture. 16 November 2015, 7:16 AM, PST)
- ‘Hamilton’ Is Taking Over Backstage’s Instagram! (From Backstage. 12 November 2015, 12:49 PM, PST)