The popstar and Voice judge will have her locks cut down to 0.5mm for a 'Big Dare' to raise money for the charity.
© Trevor Leighton
[Jessie J prepares for Red Nose Day]
"Shaving my head for charity is something I've promised to do for a long time and Comic Relief has given me the opportunity to try and raise as much money as possible for good causes by doing it," said the 'Price Tag' popstar.
"I've loved watching Red Nose Day since I was a kid and I'm so excited to join this year's team of celebrity 'fun raisers' and help support the campaign.
"So this Red Nose Day I'll be shaving my head live on the night of TV! I won't deny that I'm nervous but I am also honoured to be part of this year's campaign. »
Similar News ItemsStephen Fry (I)
- Robin Williams Time Special Issue Out Friday, Packed with Tributes (Video) (From Thompson on Hollywood. 13 August 2014, 1:21 PM, PDT)
- Robin Williams found dead, aged 63: Hollywood expresses shock and sadness (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 11 August 2014, 4:59 PM, PDT)
- Peter Capaldi: a Doctor Who timeline (From Den of Geek. 6 August 2014, 11:15 AM, PDT)
- Best of Late Night TV: Lindsay Lohan Takes the Ice Bucket Challenge, Jared Leto Gets Shaved (Video) (From Moviefone. 21 August 2014, 12:27 AM, PDT)
- Harry Styles Could Have Had His First On-Screen Kiss With Cara Delevingne—Get the Details! (From E! Online. 19 August 2014, 5:50 PM, PDT)
- 6 Things to watch for during the 2014 MTV VMAs: Beyonce, Taylor Swift and more (From Hitfix. 19 August 2014, 3:03 AM, PDT)
Jessie J (II)
- Exclusive: Nicki Minaj's Stylists Talk 'Anaconda': Pink G-String 'Happened Organically' (From Entertainment Tonight. 21 August 2014, 4:43 PM, PDT)
- Miley Cyrus Is Headed Back to the VMAs (From Popsugar. 21 August 2014, 1:35 PM, PDT)
- MTV VMAs: 5 Craziest Moments From 2013's Show (From Us Weekly. 21 August 2014, 1:34 PM, PDT)