The Hollywood tough guy gave his backing to the uncompromising Likud leader. So how come the Likud leader was only just able to scrape to victory?
"Shalom – this is Chuck Norris": are there words that could possibly bring more cheer to a Jewish film fan's heart? It turns out, yes, there are. While you might know that Binyamin Netanyahu and his Likud-Beitenu party squeaked a win, what you probably don't know is that this win is literally thanks to the star of such classics as Lone Wolf McQuade and The Delta Force. Yeah, I dropped the literally bomb.
Fresh from his triumphant foray into political broadcasts when he warned back in September that if President Obama won the 2012 election America would be lost to "the triumph of evil", this month Norris answered the long-wondered question: what is the one thing the Middle East peace process needs? That answer is, »
- Hadley Freeman
Similar News ItemsBarack Obama
- Obamas’ Dog Sunny Knocks Over Girl, 2, At White House Christmas Party (From HollywoodLife. 5 December 2013, 9:39 AM, PST)
- Kanye West Is Feuding With Pretty Much Everyone Now (From Popsugar. 5 December 2013, 8:14 AM, PST)
- Terry Richardson’s Creepiest Celebrity Portraits Of 2013 (From TheFabLife - Movies. 5 December 2013, 7:00 AM, PST)
- 'Ridiculousness' Season 4: Michael B. Jordan, Snoop Lion, Derek Hough and more join the viral video fun (From Zap2It - From Inside the Box. 3 December 2013, 11:02 AM, PST)
- Real names of Hollywood celebs revealed (From RealBollywood. 1 December 2013, 2:15 AM, PST)
- Akshay Kumar wishes his fans Happy Thanksgiving (From Bollyspice. 26 November 2013, 9:02 PM, PST)
- Christian Bale's Beer Belly and Comb Over: "Who Cares? He's Hot!" Says American Hustle Costar Amy Adams (From E! Online. 4 December 2013, 5:56 PM, PST)
- Failed It: The 15 Most Epic Celebrity Meltdowns Of 2013 (From TheFabLife - Movies. 2 December 2013, 5:00 AM, PST)
- Weeklings!: Hottest Homophobes (From The Backlot. 15 November 2013, 10:59 AM, PST)