"About two years ago, I was pregnant for the first time," Beyonce says in the doc airingFebruary 16, via Us Weekly. "And I heard the heartbeat, which was the most beautiful music I ever heard in my life."
"I picked out names," she adds. "I envisioned what my child would look like . . . I was feeling very maternal."
Photos: Beyonce's Family Album
Tragically, the "Halo" singer was ...
Copyright 2013 by NBC Universal, Inc. All rights reserved.
This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed. »
- firstname.lastname@example.org (AccessHollywood.com Editorial Staff)
Similar News ItemsBeyoncé Knowles
- Kelly Rowland Pregnancy Cravings Leading to Weight Gain, Hires Beyonce's Trainer (From National Ledger. 24 October 2014, 11:30 AM, PDT)
- The X Factor: Week 3's Movie Night song choices revealed (From Digital Spy - TV news. 24 October 2014, 7:36 AM, PDT)
- 8 Couples Who Renewed Their Vows and Still Split (From Entertainment Tonight. 23 October 2014, 3:28 PM, PDT)
Beyoncé: Life Is But a Dream (2013) (TV)
- 2014 NAACP Image Awads: Full winners list (From Zap2It - From Inside the Box. 22 February 2014, 10:00 PM, PST)
- ’12 Years a Slave,’ ‘The Butler’ Score Big in NAACP Nominations (From Variety - Film News. 9 January 2014, 1:55 PM, PST)
- 2014 NAACP Image Awards nominees list (From Pop2it. 9 January 2014, 1:15 PM, PST)