The former ‘Girls Next Door’ star pays tribute to Hugh Hefner’s secretary on her personal blog, highlighting Mary’s legacy and the impression she left on the reality star’s life.
Sadly, Mary O’Connor died on Jan. 27, at the age of 84, in Sherman Oaks, California, after working at the Playboy mansion for more than 40 years. She acted as a “therapist” and “mom” for multiple playmates throughout the years, including Kendra Wilkinson, who is “devastated” by Mary’s passing.
“I’m devastated to hear about the passing of Mary O’Connor,” Kendra wrote on her personal blog on Jan. 30. “Some of you probably recognize her as Hef’s secretary from The Girls Next Door. But Mary was a lot more than that to those who knew her.”
Mary was “almost like a therapist” for the girls at the mansion, Kendra says. “Over the years, she helped me through a lot. »
- Christopher Rogers
Similar News ItemsHugh Hefner
- Hefner Covers "Playboy" (From SneakPeek. 19 October 2017, 2:25 PM, PDT)
- Playboy Makes History with First Transgender Playmate (From MovieWeb. 19 October 2017, 1:45 PM, PDT)
- Meet Ines Rau: Playboy's First Transgender Playmate (From Entertainment Tonight. 19 October 2017, 1:01 PM, PDT)
- Designated Survivor Sneak Peek: Has Tom Set a 'Dangerous Precedent' in Settling a Confederate Statue Debate? (From TVLine.com. 11 October 2017, 11:00 AM, PDT)
- This Theory About What Really Happened to Dumbledore's Sister Will Make Your Head Spin (From BuzzSugar. 5 October 2017, 3:46 PM, PDT)
- Kendra Wilkinson: Marilyn Monroe Should Be ‘Honored’ To Be Laid To Rest Beside Hugh Hefner (From HollywoodLife. 1 October 2017, 8:15 PM, PDT)
- Holly Madison Surfaces in L.A. After Hugh Hefner's Death (From E! Online. 30 September 2017, 8:23 AM, PDT)
- Kendra Wilkinson Says 'Marilyn Monroe Should Be Honored' To Be Buried Next to Hugh Hefner (From PEOPLE.com. 29 September 2017, 6:29 PM, PDT)
- Hugh Hefner’s Final Interview Before His Death: ‘I’m Very Very Blessed’ (From PEOPLE.com. 28 September 2017, 8:39 PM, PDT)