The former ‘Girls Next Door’ star pays tribute to Hugh Hefner’s secretary on her personal blog, highlighting Mary’s legacy and the impression she left on the reality star’s life.
Sadly, Mary O’Connor died on Jan. 27, at the age of 84, in Sherman Oaks, California, after working at the Playboy mansion for more than 40 years. She acted as a “therapist” and “mom” for multiple playmates throughout the years, including Kendra Wilkinson, who is “devastated” by Mary’s passing.
“I’m devastated to hear about the passing of Mary O’Connor,” Kendra wrote on her personal blog on Jan. 30. “Some of you probably recognize her as Hef’s secretary from The Girls Next Door. But Mary was a lot more than that to those who knew her.”
Mary was “almost like a therapist” for the girls at the mansion, Kendra says. “Over the years, she helped me through a lot. »
- Christopher Rogers
Similar News ItemsHugh M. Hefner
- King Cobra Review (From We Got This Covered. 22 October 2016, 1:00 PM, PDT)
- Paris Hilton -- No.1 On My Trick or Treat Route ... The Playboy Mansion! (Video) (From TMZ. 21 October 2016, 6:30 AM, PDT)
- Expand Your Mind With Two New Doctor Strange TV Spots, Stan Lee Cameo Revealed (From We Got This Covered. 11 October 2016, 7:31 AM, PDT)
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Gives Update on Hugh Hefner's Health, Recalls the First Time She Met Him at the Playboy Mansion (From E! Online. 11 October 2016, 11:00 AM, PDT)
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Recalls Her Best and Worst Memories of Girls Next Door, Including Meeting Jennifer Lopez's Butt! (From E! Online. 11 October 2016, 5:00 AM, PDT)
- Amber Rose Gets Support From Blac Chyna and Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett at Her Annual Slutwalk Festival (From E! Online. 1 October 2016, 3:27 PM, PDT)
- Sex, Drugs & More Scandalous Secrets: The Biggest Girls Next Door Bombshells Dropped By Kendra, Holly & Bridget (From E! Online. 11 October 2016, 7:00 AM, PDT)
- Bridget Marquardt Finally Speaks Out on Holly Madison and Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Feud (From E! Online. 18 May 2016, 6:52 PM, PDT)
- Holly Madison and Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett's Complicated History: A Timeline of Frenemies Feuding (From E! Online. 12 May 2016, 1:29 PM, PDT)