"Beauty and the Beast's" former soldier with mutating DNA and a problem beasting out - Vincent Keller -- knows he's very lucky to have a best friend as loyal, dedicated and as smart with science as J.T. Forbes.
And if last week was any indication, J.T. might be - through Evan (Max Brown) - within arm's reach of the kind of expensive technology he needs to seek out a cure to stop his childhood pal from turning into an animal.
From the set in Toronto, actor Austin Basis, who plays J.T., told AccessHollywood.com, a path is opening up ...
Copyright 2013 by NBC Universal, Inc. All rights reserved.
This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed. »
- email@example.com (AccessHollywood.com Editorial Staff)
Similar News Items"Beauty and the Beast" (2012)
- TVLine Items: Paul Reubens Gets Blacklisted, an Oitnb Return & More (From TVLine.com. 22 August 2014, 11:26 AM, PDT)
- Doctor Who, The Strain, Ripper Street: Tube Talk Q&A (From Digital Spy - TV news. 21 August 2014, 5:00 AM, PDT)
- New Z Nation Promo Reminds You to Keep Your Friday Nights Open (From Dread Central. 18 August 2014, 5:32 PM, PDT)
- New Beauty And The Beast Season 2,Finale Episode 22 Intense Spoiler Promo Clip Hit The Net (From OnTheFlix. 1 July 2014, 11:39 AM, PDT)
- New Beauty And The Beast Season 2,Finale Episode 22 Official Spoilers,Plotline Revealed By CW (From OnTheFlix. 30 June 2014, 12:03 PM, PDT)
- Kristin Kreuk Faces Possible Death for Vincent-BaTB Stills (From Boomtron. 27 June 2014, 6:31 AM, PDT)
Max Brown (III)
- Fry & Laurie's Sherlock, Gavin & Stacey Us: 5 shows axed before they aired (From Digital Spy - TV news. 4 July 2014, 5:21 AM, PDT)
- Fox Cancels Mid-Season Drama Hieroglyph Way Before Its Premiere (From We Got This Covered. 1 July 2014, 11:15 AM, PDT)
- Fox Cancels "Hieroglyph" Before Airing (From Dark Horizons. 1 July 2014, 7:27 AM, PDT)