"Beauty and the Beast's" former soldier with mutating DNA and a problem beasting out - Vincent Keller -- knows he's very lucky to have a best friend as loyal, dedicated and as smart with science as J.T. Forbes.
And if last week was any indication, J.T. might be - through Evan (Max Brown) - within arm's reach of the kind of expensive technology he needs to seek out a cure to stop his childhood pal from turning into an animal.
From the set in Toronto, actor Austin Basis, who plays J.T., told AccessHollywood.com, a path is opening up ...
Copyright 2013 by NBC Universal, Inc. All rights reserved.
This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed. »
- email@example.com (AccessHollywood.com Editorial Staff)
Similar News Items"Beauty and the Beast" (2012)
- First Look Photos from The CW's Star-Crossed and The 100 (From Dread Central. 20 May 2013, 10:00 AM, PDT)
- New Beauty And The Beast Season 2 Spoilers Quickly Revealed By Cast & Producer (From OnTheFlix. 17 May 2013, 1:01 PM, PDT)
- Was Arrow Death a Misfire? Um, Can't Castle Just Move? Obvious Grey's 'Shocker'? And More Qs! (From TVLine.com. 17 May 2013, 10:46 AM, PDT)
- Beauty and the Beast Season 2 Teases: Meeting the Mother? (From TVfanatic. 19 May 2013, 6:52 AM, PDT)
- Beauty And The Beast, Hart Of Dixie Renewed By The CW (From Access Hollywood. 26 April 2013, 3:05 PM, PDT)
- New Beauty And The Beast Episode 21,Season 1 Official Spoilers,Plotline Revealed By CW (From OnTheFlix. 18 April 2013, 10:44 AM, PDT)
Max Brown (III)
- Beauty and the Beast: Season One Ratings (From TVSeriesFinale. 18 May 2013, 3:33 PM, PDT)
- Beauty and the Beast Finale Scoop: Jay Ryan Teases "One of Our Leads Goes Down!" Plus "Omg Moment" (From E! Online. 16 May 2013, 11:00 AM, PDT)
- British Indie ‘Love Tomorrow’ Picked Up For International Market (From The Hollywood News. 14 May 2013, 2:30 AM, PDT)