It's so hard to say goodbye to 30 Rock.
Yes! Hunky sheriff Jamie Dornan is returning to Once Upon a Time. Storybrooke has gotten a lot more hunky since the woodsman/sheriff died, but it'll be great to see him pretty up the town once more.
It's finally become official and CBS has ordered a ninth season of How I Met Your Mother, which will be the comedy's final season. Too bad the chance for Himym to go out on top is long past.
Comedian T.J. Miller has been cast in the HBO comedy pilot Silicon Valley, Deadline reports. That can't be a good sign for The Goodwin Games, the yet-to-debut Fox comedy starring Miller, Scott Foley and Becki Newton.
Andy Dehnart is completely right when he says that The Taste's judges are really infuriating to watch when they say they can't explain why they rejected a competitor. I really »
Similar News Items"Glee" (2009)
- Julianne Moore and Jeff Bridges’ ‘Seventh Son’ Screening is a ‘Big Lebowski’ Reunion (From Variety - Film News. 31 January 2015, 2:04 PM, PST)
- Glee: Season Six Ratings (From TVSeriesFinale. 31 January 2015, 1:04 PM, PST)
- New Glee Season 6,Episode 6 Wild Spoiler Promo Clip Hit The Net (From OnTheFlix. 31 January 2015, 12:41 PM, PST)
- These 15 Seconds of Neil Patrick Harris Will Make You Excited for His Variety Show (From Entertainment Tonight. 31 January 2015, 1:36 PM, PST)
- Idina Menzel to Star in Comedy From Ellen DeGeneres (From Variety - TV News. 30 January 2015, 3:26 PM, PST)
- Find Out Why One Million Moms Is Pissed Off About a Pop Tart Commercial (From E! Online. 30 January 2015, 3:18 PM, PST)
- Matt's Inside Line: Scoop on Nashville, Supergirl, Castle, Flash, Supernatural, Forever, Grey's, NCIS, Jane and More! (From TVLine.com. 30 January 2015, 11:31 AM, PST)
- Denise Richards Poses with Baby Jaguar with Daughters Sam and Lola! (From TooFab. 28 January 2015, 10:30 AM, PST)
- Comedy Central to Roast Justin Bieber: Happy 2009! (From Hitfix. 20 January 2015, 1:00 PM, PST)