It's so hard to say goodbye to 30 Rock.
Yes! Hunky sheriff Jamie Dornan is returning to Once Upon a Time. Storybrooke has gotten a lot more hunky since the woodsman/sheriff died, but it'll be great to see him pretty up the town once more.
It's finally become official and CBS has ordered a ninth season of How I Met Your Mother, which will be the comedy's final season. Too bad the chance for Himym to go out on top is long past.
Comedian T.J. Miller has been cast in the HBO comedy pilot Silicon Valley, Deadline reports. That can't be a good sign for The Goodwin Games, the yet-to-debut Fox comedy starring Miller, Scott Foley and Becki Newton.
Andy Dehnart is completely right when he says that The Taste's judges are really infuriating to watch when they say they can't explain why they rejected a competitor. I really »
Similar News Items"Glee" (2009)
- Toronto Film Review: ‘Boychoir’ (From Variety - Film News. 20 September 2014, 3:56 AM, PDT)
- CBS Is Making a New Version of Supergirl (From Vulture. 19 September 2014, 9:48 AM, PDT)
- Aubrey Plaza to Voice Grumpy Cat in Lifetime's Grumpy Cat's Worst Christmas Ever (From PEOPLE.com. 18 September 2014, 6:20 PM, PDT)
- Shondaland Casts Preview ‘Thank God It’s Thursday’ Premieres (From Variety - TV News. 21 September 2014, 2:34 PM, PDT)
- Daytime Talk: ‘Wendy Williams’ Grows, ‘The Real’ Skews Young, ‘Meredith’ Helps ‘Steve Harvey’ (From Variety - TV News. 21 September 2014, 9:00 AM, PDT)
- Dax Shepard Says He Would Totally Have an Affair With Brad Pitt (Video) (From The Wrap. 19 September 2014, 1:35 PM, PDT)
- FX "Probably" Won't Continue 10/90 Show Strategy, CEO Says (From The Hollywood Reporter. 17 September 2014, 8:41 AM, PDT)
- Sheen Pledges $1k to Stiffed Waiter - Charlie Steps in for LeSean McCoy (From National Ledger. 12 September 2014, 10:32 AM, PDT)
- Hollywood's Top Doctors: Meet an Oscar Winner's Secret Skin Weapon (From The Hollywood Reporter. 12 September 2014, 8:00 AM, PDT)