It's so hard to say goodbye to 30 Rock.
Yes! Hunky sheriff Jamie Dornan is returning to Once Upon a Time. Storybrooke has gotten a lot more hunky since the woodsman/sheriff died, but it'll be great to see him pretty up the town once more.
It's finally become official and CBS has ordered a ninth season of How I Met Your Mother, which will be the comedy's final season. Too bad the chance for Himym to go out on top is long past.
Comedian T.J. Miller has been cast in the HBO comedy pilot Silicon Valley, Deadline reports. That can't be a good sign for The Goodwin Games, the yet-to-debut Fox comedy starring Miller, Scott Foley and Becki Newton.
Andy Dehnart is completely right when he says that The Taste's judges are really infuriating to watch when they say they can't explain why they rejected a competitor. I really »
Similar News Items"Glee" (2009)
- First trailer for found footage time travel flick Welcome to Yesterday (From Flickeringmyth. 18 December 2013, 11:11 PM, PST)
- The Wind Rises with Joseph Gordon-Levitt, Emily Blunt & Darren Criss (From kidspickflicks. 18 December 2013, 3:54 PM, PST)
- Briefs: Justin Bieber Retires From Music, Marlee Matlin Heads To “Glee,” And Freddie Smith Enters Boot Camp (From The Backlot. 18 December 2013, 3:15 PM, PST)
- TMZ Live: Martha Stewart Throws Holiday Diss at Gwyneth Paltrow (From TMZ. 18 December 2013, 9:50 AM, PST)
- Charlie Sheen -- My Advisors Didn't Quit ... We Broke Up (From TMZ. 18 December 2013, 8:00 AM, PST)
- Charlie Sheen's closest, most faithful advisors 'quit' (From RealBollywood. 18 December 2013, 1:49 AM, PST)
- Julia Roberts Denies Pregnancy Rumors, Says She’s Done Having Kids (From HollywoodLife. 18 December 2013, 11:29 AM, PST)
- For the Last Time: Julia Roberts Is Not Pregnant (From Popsugar. 18 December 2013, 7:24 AM, PST)
- Julia Roberts Is Still Not Pregnant, But Finds the Notion "Optimistic and Encouraging" (From E! Online. 18 December 2013, 7:01 AM, PST)