It's so hard to say goodbye to 30 Rock.
Yes! Hunky sheriff Jamie Dornan is returning to Once Upon a Time. Storybrooke has gotten a lot more hunky since the woodsman/sheriff died, but it'll be great to see him pretty up the town once more.
It's finally become official and CBS has ordered a ninth season of How I Met Your Mother, which will be the comedy's final season. Too bad the chance for Himym to go out on top is long past.
Comedian T.J. Miller has been cast in the HBO comedy pilot Silicon Valley, Deadline reports. That can't be a good sign for The Goodwin Games, the yet-to-debut Fox comedy starring Miller, Scott Foley and Becki Newton.
Andy Dehnart is completely right when he says that The Taste's judges are really infuriating to watch when they say they can't explain why they rejected a competitor. I really »
Similar News Items"Glee" (2009)
- Emmy Parties 2014: The Complete Guide (From Variety - TV News. 19 August 2014, 1:26 PM, PDT)
- Watch The Emmys' 5 Best Moments (2009-2013) (From The Hollywood Reporter. 19 August 2014, 5:00 AM, PDT)
- Grant Gustin discusses being cast as The Flash (From Den of Geek. 18 August 2014, 10:44 PM, PDT)
- Emmys Host Seth Meyers: Jokes, Not Selfies, Will Determine Show’s Success (From Variety - TV News. 19 August 2014, 7:05 PM, PDT)
- Exclusive: The cast of Broadway's 'It's Only a Play' reenacts Ellen's Oscar selfie (From EW.com - PopWatch. 19 August 2014, 3:03 PM, PDT)
- Experience of Hosting the Emmys Proves to Be a Mixed Bag (From Variety - TV News. 19 August 2014, 10:00 AM, PDT)
- Partners: FX Comedy Likely to Be Cancelled (From TVSeriesFinale. 20 August 2014, 12:33 AM, PDT)
- Of Course Miley Cyrus Couldn't Do a Regular Ice Bucket Challenge (From Popsugar. 19 August 2014, 6:48 AM, PDT)
- Charlie Sheen –- Screw Ice Water … Here’s Cold Cash! (From TMZ. 18 August 2014, 5:52 PM, PDT)