London, Jan 31: How you watch your television can reveal your celebrity personality type, as a leading psychologist has divided the viewers into five megastars based on how we keep up with our favourite shows.
The YouView study found a massive 70 percent of Brits are "Ruthless Removers", who record shows from live TV to watch once and then delete them, the Daily Star reported.
Behaviour expert Jo Hemmings said that these viewers were organised and practical like fashion designer Victoria.
She claimed that how we choose to watch can. »
- Shiva Prakash
Similar News ItemsCharlie Sheen
- Bret Michaels: Charlie Sheen and I Trashed a Hotel Room, "We Did Some Freaky Stuff" (From E! Online. 21 May 2013, 2:32 PM, PDT)
- Charlie Sheen: 'Bill Murray changed the way I look at the world' (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 21 May 2013, 9:18 AM, PDT)
- Charlie Sheen and I actually enjoy hanging out, says Denise Richards (From RealBollywood. 21 May 2013, 3:36 AM, PDT)
- Tulisa Contosavlos: Her 'X Factor' career in showbiz scandals (From Digital Spy - TV news. 21 May 2013, 10:22 AM, PDT)
- Celebrity Apprentice Winner Revealed (From PEOPLE.com. 20 May 2013, 6:30 AM, PDT)
- Who Won 'All-Star Celebrity Apprentice'? (From Huffington Post. 20 May 2013, 1:41 AM, PDT)
- Victoria Beckham Shows Off Cutest Puppy Ever—Meet Barnaby! (From E! Online. 21 May 2013, 3:24 PM, PDT)
- David Beckham's Son Begins Training With Queens Park Rangers Football Club (From E! Online. 21 May 2013, 2:59 PM, PDT)
- Cowabunga! Megan Fox Films With Her Shell-Less Ninja Turtle (From Popsugar. 21 May 2013, 9:45 AM, PDT)