London, Jan 31: How you watch your television can reveal your celebrity personality type, as a leading psychologist has divided the viewers into five megastars based on how we keep up with our favourite shows.
The YouView study found a massive 70 percent of Brits are "Ruthless Removers", who record shows from live TV to watch once and then delete them, the Daily Star reported.
Behaviour expert Jo Hemmings said that these viewers were organised and practical like fashion designer Victoria.
She claimed that how we choose to watch can. »
- Shiva Prakash
Similar News ItemsCharlie Sheen
- Two Prestigious Space Movies Battle It Out for October Box Office Record - Which Actually Belongs to a Lowbrow Comedy (From Alt Film Guide. 3 October 2015, 9:48 PM, PDT)
- Remakes Of 'Ace Ventura: Pet Detective,' 'The Exorcist,' And 'Major League' In The Works (From The Playlist. 24 September 2015, 10:40 AM, PDT)
- Pope Francis -- Let's Make a Deal ... Pushing Fiat Sales (From TMZ. 24 September 2015, 9:38 AM, PDT)
- Piers Morgan close to finalising Good Morning Britain deal (From The Guardian - TV News. 6 October 2015, 2:40 AM, PDT)
- Lord Sugar: 'Katie Hopkins has become a Piers Morgan on steroids' (From Digital Spy - TV news. 3 October 2015, 7:33 AM, PDT)
- "Growing Pains" Turns 30 -- See the Cast Now! (From TooFab. 24 September 2015, 6:30 AM, PDT)
- Spice Girls planning tour with Backstreet Boys (From National Ledger. 8 October 2015, 5:49 AM, PDT)
- Victoria Beckham Responds to David Beckham Split Rumors in the Best Way Possible (From Popsugar. 6 October 2015, 6:40 AM, PDT)
- Victoria Beckham Defends David Beckham Marriage Amid Split Rumors: "We Have Nothing to Prove" (From Us Weekly. 6 October 2015, 3:19 AM, PDT)