London, Jan 31: Singer-fashion designer Victoria Beckham, who has four children with soccer ace husband David, says being a working mother is tough because she is always trying to divide her time well enough.
She admits she constantly feels torn between her career and family, reports contactmusic.com.
"As a working mum you feel guilty, you feel torn. That's the biggest challenge, it's a tough thing," she told Britain's Elle magazine.
The former Spice Girls star says she is a very hands-on mother, and every day she wakes up early to prepare breakfast for her children, even though David recently claimed he did so.
- Smith Cox
Similar News ItemsVictoria Beckham
- Why You Won't See Princess Kate in a Tiara in Canada (and What She'll Wear Instead!) (From PEOPLE.com. 23 September 2016, 9:30 AM, PDT)
- Alia Bhatt & Varun Dhawan feature in short film to promote Un’s global goals – Plan (From Bollyspice. 21 September 2016, 2:00 AM, PDT)
- Victoria Beckham Dances Through Times Square In Son Brooklyn’s Funny Video (From ET Canada. 16 September 2016, 9:26 AM, PDT)
Melanie Brown (I)
- Kristen Bell Auditions For The Spice Girls On ‘Ellen’ (From Uinterview. 21 September 2016, 8:13 AM, PDT)
- Kristen Bell And Ellen DeGeneres Reveal Spice Girls ‘Audition Tape’ In Funny Skit (From ET Canada. 20 September 2016, 7:25 AM, PDT)
- Ellen DeGeneres and Kristen Bell Give Us What We Really, Really Want With Their Spice Girls Audition (From Popsugar. 20 September 2016, 7:21 AM, PDT)