London, Jan 31: Singer-fashion designer Victoria Beckham, who has four children with soccer ace husband David, says being a working mother is tough because she is always trying to divide her time well enough.
She admits she constantly feels torn between her career and family, reports contactmusic.com.
"As a working mum you feel guilty, you feel torn. That's the biggest challenge, it's a tough thing," she told Britain's Elle magazine.
The former Spice Girls star says she is a very hands-on mother, and every day she wakes up early to prepare breakfast for her children, even though David recently claimed he did so.
- Smith Cox
Similar News ItemsVictoria Beckham
- David Beckham: My Kids Are 'Very Stylish' (From Access Hollywood. 15 September 2014, 2:17 PM, PDT)
- Can't-Miss Celebrity Pics! (From Popsugar. 12 September 2014, 12:30 PM, PDT)
- Stunning Stars Amp Up the Excitement at New York Fashion Week (From Popsugar. 11 September 2014, 5:23 PM, PDT)
Melanie Brown (I)
- America's Got Talent Finally Crowned a [Spoiler] – Find Out Who Won Season 9! (From E! Online. 17 September 2014, 8:26 PM, PDT)
- Mel B Talks Geri Halliwell Feud, Says Spice Girls "Fought Like Cats and Dogs" During Prime (From Us Weekly. 17 September 2014, 11:28 AM, PDT)
- Maze Runner Cast Picks Movie Characters to Join Them in the Maze (From kidspickflicks. 15 September 2014, 12:13 PM, PDT)