London, Jan 31: Singer-fashion designer Victoria Beckham, who has four children with soccer ace husband David, says being a working mother is tough because she is always trying to divide her time well enough.
She admits she constantly feels torn between her career and family, reports contactmusic.com.
"As a working mum you feel guilty, you feel torn. That's the biggest challenge, it's a tough thing," she told Britain's Elle magazine.
The former Spice Girls star says she is a very hands-on mother, and every day she wakes up early to prepare breakfast for her children, even though David recently claimed he did so.
- Smith Cox
Similar News ItemsVictoria Beckham
- The Ultimate Celebrity Tattoo Gallery (From Popsugar. 10 March 2014, 10:40 AM, PDT)
- Beckham, Rowling team up for campaign for children (From RealBollywood. 5 March 2014, 11:49 AM, PST)
- Clothes on Film a ‘Digital Game Changer’ according to Vogue (From Clothes on Film. 3 March 2014, 7:36 AM, PST)
Melanie Brown (I)
- Looking back at Sabrina The Teenage Witch (From Den of Geek. 9 March 2014, 5:20 AM, PDT)
- Mel B’s Nude No-No, Rihanna’s Frightening Fur + This Week’s Worst-Dressed (From TheFabLife - Movies. 7 March 2014, 10:30 AM, PST)
- Birds Eye View Gala Screening – Wonder Women! The Untold Story of American Superheroines (From HeyUGuys. 7 March 2014, 4:30 AM, PST)