London, Jan 31: Singer-fashion designer Victoria Beckham, who has four children with soccer ace husband David, says being a working mother is tough because she is always trying to divide her time well enough.
She admits she constantly feels torn between her career and family, reports contactmusic.com.
"As a working mum you feel guilty, you feel torn. That's the biggest challenge, it's a tough thing," she told Britain's Elle magazine.
The former Spice Girls star says she is a very hands-on mother, and every day she wakes up early to prepare breakfast for her children, even though David recently claimed he did so.
- Smith Cox
Similar News ItemsVictoria Beckham
- The Beckhams Root For Romeo at the London Marathon - and It's a Cuteness Overload (From Popsugar. 26 April 2015, 6:08 PM, PDT)
- Victoria Beckham on Daughter Harper: "She's a Bit of a Tomboy" (From Popsugar. 24 April 2015, 9:55 AM, PDT)
- Victoria Beckham and Ellen DeGeneres Play a Game With David Beckham's Body—Watch Now! (From E! Online. 24 April 2015, 8:36 AM, PDT)
Melanie Brown (I)
- Mel B's manager rubbishes claim she was axed because of her husband (From Virgin Media - TV. 27 April 2015, 4:00 AM, PDT)
- Ariana Grande and Scream Queens Co-Star Lea Michele Sing With Squeaky Chipmunk Voices—Watch the Funny Clip! (From E! Online. 24 April 2015, 5:19 PM, PDT)
- Alia and her friends: The Spice Girls Gang of Bollywood! (From Bollyspice. 23 April 2015, 7:42 AM, PDT)