London, Jan 31: Singer-fashion designer Victoria Beckham, who has four children with soccer ace husband David, says being a working mother is tough because she is always trying to divide her time well enough.
She admits she constantly feels torn between her career and family, reports contactmusic.com.
"As a working mum you feel guilty, you feel torn. That's the biggest challenge, it's a tough thing," she told Britain's Elle magazine.
The former Spice Girls star says she is a very hands-on mother, and every day she wakes up early to prepare breakfast for her children, even though David recently claimed he did so.
- Smith Cox
Similar News ItemsVictoria Beckham
- See David Beckham's Emotional Final Home Game! (From Popsugar. 18 May 2013, 9:38 PM, PDT)
- A "Housewives" Wardrobe Malfunction -- The Week's Best Celebrity TwitPics! (From TooFab. 18 May 2013, 7:10 AM, PDT)
- The 5 Most-Pinned Pictures on Popsugar Celebrity This Week (From Popsugar. 18 May 2013, 3:26 AM, PDT)
Melanie Brown (I)
- Mel B: America's Got Talent judges are feisty (From Monsters and Critics. 17 May 2013, 7:02 AM, PDT)
- 'Vampire Diaries' star Candice Accola teases tonight's episode, takes the EW Pop Culture Personality Test -- Video (From EW.com - PopWatch. 16 May 2013, 7:00 AM, PDT)
- Love Is In The Air (From Huffington Post. 13 May 2013, 10:07 AM, PDT)