Baltimore Ravens cheerleader Courtney Lenz won't be cheering her team on at the Super Bowl. The 23-year-old claims she was benched from the big game over her weight.
"They said that I had quote, unquote a 'rough' year," Courtney told Access Hollywood's Shaun Robinson on Wednesday. "I'd been benched earlier in the season for a little bit of a weight gain. We do get weighed every week during the season, and you can't fluctuate at all. They don't allow fluctuation. I gained, I think it was 1.8 pounds. I had been consistent and they let me cheer ...
Copyright 2013 by NBC Universal, Inc. All rights reserved.
This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed. »
- email@example.com (AccessHollywood.com Editorial Staff)
Similar News Items"Access Hollywood" (1996)
- 'Captain America 3' Vs. Superman/Batman: Stars React (From Access Hollywood. 14 March 2014, 4:52 PM, PDT)
- 'Banshee': Antony Starr On Developing Lucas Hood (From Access Hollywood. 14 March 2014, 3:24 PM, PDT)
- Chris Evans: 'I had doubts about playing Captain America' (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 14 March 2014, 2:44 PM, PDT)
Shaun Robinson (I)
- 'The Bachelor': Chris Harrison Reacts To 'Bizarre' Ending (From Access Hollywood. 11 March 2014, 3:12 PM, PDT)
- What It's Like To Walk Down the Oscar Red Carpet (Glam Slam) (From Access Hollywood. 5 March 2014, 11:50 AM, PST)
- 'Dancing's' Erin Andrews Talks Brooke Burke-Charvet (From Access Hollywood. 4 March 2014, 2:40 PM, PST)