Baltimore Ravens cheerleader Courtney Lenz won't be cheering her team on at the Super Bowl. The 23-year-old claims she was benched from the big game over her weight.
"They said that I had quote, unquote a 'rough' year," Courtney told Access Hollywood's Shaun Robinson on Wednesday. "I'd been benched earlier in the season for a little bit of a weight gain. We do get weighed every week during the season, and you can't fluctuate at all. They don't allow fluctuation. I gained, I think it was 1.8 pounds. I had been consistent and they let me cheer ...
Copyright 2013 by NBC Universal, Inc. All rights reserved.
This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed. »
- firstname.lastname@example.org (AccessHollywood.com Editorial Staff)
Similar News Items"Access Hollywood" (1996)
- Ouch: The ‘Hangover Part III’ Reviews That Will Make You Cringe (From Variety - Film News. 22 May 2013, 4:44 PM, PDT)
- Bradley Cooper, Ed Helms: 'The Hangover Part IV won't happen' (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 22 May 2013, 12:22 PM, PDT)
- The Voice: Blake Shelton Talks Over You Performance With Miranda Lambert & Telethon For Oklahoma Tornado Victims (From Access Hollywood. 22 May 2013, 11:27 AM, PDT)
Shaun Robinson (I)
- Miley Cyrus Talks New Single We Can't Stop: It's 'For The Fans' (From Access Hollywood. 20 May 2013, 12:50 PM, PDT)
- Cher On Her Own Music: 'I'm Not A Cher Fan' (From Access Hollywood. 3 May 2013, 3:34 PM, PDT)
- Jennifer Aniston Talks Keeping Her Butt In Shape: It Has 'A Tendency To Go Right & Left' (From Access Hollywood. 1 May 2013, 3:24 PM, PDT)