After attending President Obama's second Inauguration together earlier this month, reports are surfacing that the music couple are no longer singing each other's praises.
According to Life & Style, Katy showed up at an after party for Muse in Los Angeles earlier this week and was spotted getting cozy with the band's drummer Dominic Howard.
"They were all over each other," an eyewitness told the mag. "I was shocked to see her acting so affectionate with another rock star because I thought she was ...
Copyright 2013 by NBC Universal, Inc. All rights reserved.
This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed. »
- firstname.lastname@example.org (AccessHollywood.com Editorial Staff)
Similar News ItemsBarack Obama
- John Williams To Receive 44th AFI Life Achievement Award (From WeAreMovieGeeks.com. 8 October 2015, 3:57 PM, PDT)
- Ben Carson Defends Rupert Murdoch, Admits Obama Is Black and President (From The Wrap. 8 October 2015, 11:13 AM, PDT)
- Rupert Murdoch Apologizes for Suggesting Barack Obama Is Not "a Real Black President" (From E! Online. 8 October 2015, 10:57 AM, PDT)
- 59th BFI London Film Festival Review – Brand: A Second Coming (2015) (From Flickeringmyth. 8 October 2015, 2:30 AM, PDT)
- Botched Drs. Paul Nassif and Terry Dubrow Talk Kardashians, Katy Perry and Penis Sizes During Hilarious Q&A: Watch Now! (From E! Online. 6 October 2015, 10:00 AM, PDT)
- Miley Cyrus, Demi Lovato or Katy Perry? See If You Can Guess Who Said These Plastic Surgery Quotes! (From E! Online. 5 October 2015, 8:30 AM, PDT)
John Mayer (VII)
- Katy Perry Likes "a Trimmed Man But Not Completely Waxed": "I'm Not Into That F--kboy Look" (From E! Online. 8 October 2015, 11:54 AM, PDT)
- Allison Williams Shares the First Photo of Her Italian Honeymoon (From Popsugar. 6 October 2015, 8:16 AM, PDT)
- John Mayer Loves Miley Cyrus' "Amazing" New Album: "This Is a Masterwork of Whack Genius" (From E! Online. 5 October 2015, 11:43 AM, PDT)