After attending President Obama's second Inauguration together earlier this month, reports are surfacing that the music couple are no longer singing each other's praises.
According to Life & Style, Katy showed up at an after party for Muse in Los Angeles earlier this week and was spotted getting cozy with the band's drummer Dominic Howard.
"They were all over each other," an eyewitness told the mag. "I was shocked to see her acting so affectionate with another rock star because I thought she was ...
Copyright 2013 by NBC Universal, Inc. All rights reserved.
This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed. »
- firstname.lastname@example.org (AccessHollywood.com Editorial Staff)
Similar News ItemsBarack Obama
- Happy Birthday, President Barack Obama! Michelle Obama Sends Love as Bill Clinton Jokes ''44 Turns 54'' (From E! Online. 4 August 2015, 3:09 PM, PDT)
- Jimmy Fallon Plays Donald Trump, Gets Debate Advice From Obama (From Rolling Stone. 4 August 2015, 9:14 AM, PDT)
- Jimmy Fallon Spoofs Donald Trump in Fake Phone Call to Barack Obama (Video) (From The Wrap. 4 August 2015, 7:45 AM, PDT)
- Get Ready to Play With Nicki Minaj, Jason Statham in Mobile Video Games (From Vulture. 4 August 2015, 7:49 PM, PDT)
- This Is 1 Musical Collaboration We Did Not See Coming (From Popsugar. 31 July 2015, 9:45 AM, PDT)
- Katy Perry Can't Buy Nuns' Convent Yet, But May Be Able to Rent It for Now, Judge Says (From Us Weekly. 31 July 2015, 3:09 AM, PDT)
John Mayer (VII)
- Katy Perry and John Mayer back together again? (From National Ledger. 4 August 2015, 1:05 AM, PDT)
- Gwyneth Paltrow Didn't Even Invent the Phrase "Conscious Uncoupling" (From Popsugar. 3 August 2015, 10:55 AM, PDT)
- Katy Perry Performs for the First Time After Her Split With John Mayer and Meets George W. Bush and Bill Clinton (From E! Online. 27 July 2015, 5:21 AM, PDT)