Why? Because it's bold, colorful and, most of all, tells you exactly what you're going to get: snakes on a muthaf**kin' plane. Maybe the only more apt or remotely better title would have been "Samuel L. Jackson Versus Snakes on a Plane."
That's a mouthful, but it still would've told it like it is. Unlike these dirty liars (updated with the latest offender, "The Lone Ranger").
Not alone at all. He has a sidekick, who's actually more like the main character.
Actually 108 minutes.
Actually 1.5 hours.
Not even a mention of their baby until the 82-minute mark.
There are no lambs.
There is no cat.
Not really much blood.
Takes place mostly in Minnesota.
He was from Wales. »
- Kevin Polowy
Similar News ItemsSamuel L. Jackson
- Second 'Kingsman: Secret Service' International Trailer (From MovieWeb. 19 December 2014, 5:09 PM, PST)
- 'Late Late Show' Finale: Craig Ferguson Gets Quirky Sendoff From Jay Leno (From The Hollywood Reporter. 19 December 2014, 4:02 PM, PST)
- Is Hawkeye Coming to 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.'? (From MovieWeb. 19 December 2014, 3:27 PM, PST)
The Lone Ranger (2013)
- Steve Carell’s North Korea-based thriller axed, director Gore Verbinski comments (From Flickeringmyth. 18 December 2014, 9:49 AM, PST)
- Armie Hammer and Elizabeth Chambers Welcome a Baby Girl! (From E! Online. 2 December 2014, 1:23 PM, PST)
- The Homesman – The Review (From WeAreMovieGeeks.com. 27 November 2014, 11:18 PM, PST)
Snakes on a Plane (2006)
- Weekly reviews: Gotham: S1E5: Viper (From Shadowlocked. 11 November 2014, 11:15 AM, PST)
- 42 upcoming comic book movies - and when to expect them (From Den of Geek. 5 November 2014, 9:30 AM, PST)
- Getting under the skin of Anaconda (From Den of Geek. 23 October 2014, 2:34 AM, PDT)