Why? Because it's bold, colorful and, most of all, tells you exactly what you're going to get: snakes on a muthaf**kin' plane. Maybe the only more apt or remotely better title would have been "Samuel L. Jackson Versus Snakes on a Plane."
That's a mouthful, but it still would've told it like it is. Unlike these dirty liars (updated with the latest offender, "The Lone Ranger").
Not alone at all. He has a sidekick, who's actually more like the main character.
Actually 108 minutes.
Actually 1.5 hours.
Not even a mention of their baby until the 82-minute mark.
There are no lambs.
There is no cat.
Not really much blood.
Takes place mostly in Minnesota.
He was from Wales. »
- Kevin Polowy
Similar News ItemsSamuel L. Jackson
- 11 Most Shocking Movie Scenes of 2015 (From MovieWeb. 1 August 2015, 7:59 AM, PDT)
- Hot Toys Reveal Updated Image Gallery Of Their Amazing Avengers 'Hulkbuster' Action Figure (From ComicBookMovie. 1 August 2015, 6:29 AM, PDT)
- Shaft Writer Rips The Idea Of A Comedic Shaft Reboot In Angry Tirade (From Cinema Blend. 30 July 2015, 11:36 AM, PDT)
The Lone Ranger (2013)
- Check out nine clips from The Man from U.N.C.L.E. (From Flickeringmyth. 2 August 2015, 2:10 AM, PDT)
- ‘Black Mass’ Trailer: The FBI Lets Johnny Depp Become a Boston Crime Kingpin (From Slash Film. 30 July 2015, 9:00 AM, PDT)
- Three new clips from The Man from U.N.C.L.E. (From Flickeringmyth. 29 July 2015, 8:28 AM, PDT)
Snakes on a Plane (2006)
- 7 Mouth-Watering Films Quentin Tarantino Almost Made (From Obsessed with Film. 30 July 2015, 5:18 AM, PDT)
- Big Game | Review (From ioncinema. 26 June 2015, 12:00 PM, PDT)
- 'Clueless: The Musical' Moves Forward With 'Rock of Ages' Director (From Rolling Stone. 25 June 2015, 2:20 PM, PDT)