Why? Because it's bold, colorful and, most of all, tells you exactly what you're going to get: snakes on a muthaf**kin' plane. Maybe the only more apt or remotely better title would have been "Samuel L. Jackson Versus Snakes on a Plane."
That's a mouthful, but it still would've told it like it is. Unlike these dirty liars (updated with the latest offender, "The Lone Ranger").
Not alone at all. He has a sidekick, who's actually more like the main character.
Actually 108 minutes.
Actually 1.5 hours.
Not even a mention of their baby until the 82-minute mark.
There are no lambs.
There is no cat.
Not really much blood.
Takes place mostly in Minnesota.
He was from Wales. »
- Kevin Polowy
Similar News ItemsSamuel L. Jackson
- Dubai Film Festival: Samuel L. Jackson, Olga Kurylenko and Tyrese Add Glamor to Opening Night Gala (From The Hollywood Reporter - Movie News. 7 December 2016, 9:13 PM, PST)
- Samuel L. Jackson and ‘Miss Sloane’ Give Dubai Film Festival Solid Start (From Variety - Film News. 7 December 2016, 2:12 PM, PST)
- Nina Dobrev Hits the Beach in Brazil in Sexy Bikini (From PEOPLE.com. 6 December 2016, 12:03 PM, PST)
The Lone Ranger (2013)
- Hot Rumor: Is Justice League Mortal's Dark Knight Going To Appear In The Batman? (From LRM Online. 8 December 2016, 9:02 AM, PST)
- Johnny Depp Is Once Again America’s Most Overpaid Actor (From We Got This Covered. 7 December 2016, 6:07 PM, PST)
- Cate Blanchett on repeat and a woman who thinks she's a dog: Sundance 2017's final titles released (From The Guardian - Film News. 6 December 2016, 10:41 AM, PST)
Snakes on a Plane (2006)
- Breaking: Here's Your First Look At King Kong In Kong: Skull Island!! (From LRM Online. 10 November 2016, 8:50 AM, PST)
- 5 Surprise Snakes Who Slithered Into Shocking Places (From PEOPLE.com. 8 November 2016, 1:03 PM, PST)
- ‘Snakes On A Plane’ Gets Real-Life Sequel As Snake Falls From Cabin Ceiling During Flight (From ET Canada. 7 November 2016, 2:54 PM, PST)