Why? Because it's bold, colorful and, most of all, tells you exactly what you're going to get: snakes on a muthaf**kin' plane. Maybe the only more apt or remotely better title would have been "Samuel L. Jackson Versus Snakes on a Plane."
That's a mouthful, but it still would've told it like it is. Unlike these dirty liars (updated with the latest offender, "The Lone Ranger").
Not alone at all. He has a sidekick, who's actually more like the main character.
Actually 108 minutes.
Actually 1.5 hours.
Not even a mention of their baby until the 82-minute mark.
There are no lambs.
There is no cat.
Not really much blood.
Takes place mostly in Minnesota.
He was from Wales. »
- Kevin Polowy
Similar News ItemsSamuel L. Jackson
- Oldboy Review (From HeyUGuys. 5 December 2013, 2:30 AM, PST)
- More ‘Warcraft’ Casting Confirmed! (From The Hollywood News. 4 December 2013, 4:58 PM, PST)
- Robert Rodriguez Teases Big Kahuna Burger in From Dusk Till Dawn: The Series (From Comingsoon.net. 4 December 2013)
The Lone Ranger (2013)
- Jerry Bruckheimer Returns to Paramount Pictures for First Look Deal? (From FirstShowing.net. 5 December 2013, 10:14 AM, PST)
- Jerry Bruckheimer Close to Deal with Paramount (From Variety - Film News. 4 December 2013, 9:14 PM, PST)
- A Coming-of-Age Story Generations in the Making: An Amazon Studios Writer Q&A (From Hollywonk. 4 December 2013, 11:52 AM, PST)
Snakes on a Plane (2006)
- Doctor Who blogging: “The Day of the Doctor” (From FlickFilosopher. 24 November 2013, 3:40 PM, PST)
- The month in soaps: it's all gone Lock Stock on the Square (From The Guardian - TV News. 22 November 2013, 10:00 PM, PST)
- The 10 unluckiest fictional airlines in cinema (From Den of Geek. 21 November 2013, 9:45 AM, PST)