Why? Because it's bold, colorful and, most of all, tells you exactly what you're going to get: snakes on a muthaf**kin' plane. Maybe the only more apt or remotely better title would have been "Samuel L. Jackson Versus Snakes on a Plane."
That's a mouthful, but it still would've told it like it is. Unlike these dirty liars (updated with the latest offender, "The Lone Ranger").
Not alone at all. He has a sidekick, who's actually more like the main character.
Actually 108 minutes.
Actually 1.5 hours.
Not even a mention of their baby until the 82-minute mark.
There are no lambs.
There is no cat.
Not really much blood.
Takes place mostly in Minnesota.
He was from Wales. »
- Kevin Polowy
Similar News ItemsSamuel L. Jackson
- Bushranger movie starts shooting (From IF.com.au. 29 March 2015, 3:09 PM, PDT)
- New Avengers 2 Scarlet Witch & Quicksilver Featurette Movie Clip Released (From OnTheFlix. 29 March 2015, 12:49 PM, PDT)
- Joss Whedon says he “was never thrilled” that Fox used Quicksilver in X-Men: Days of Future Past (From Flickeringmyth. 29 March 2015, 11:33 AM, PDT)
The Lone Ranger (2013)
- First trailer for Arnold Schwarzenegger's zombie movie Maggie (From JoBlo. 25 March 2015, 3:17 AM, PDT)
- Cinderella movie review: fifty shades of ash (From FlickFilosopher. 9 March 2015, 5:37 AM, PDT)
- 'Masters of the Universe': He-Man's Battlecat Revealed! (From MovieWeb. 8 March 2015, 3:52 PM, PDT)
Snakes on a Plane (2006)
- These Final Hours | Review (From ioncinema. 6 March 2015, 3:00 PM, PST)
- Hail to the Chief – Samuel L. Jackson – In New Trailer For Big Game (From WeAreMovieGeeks.com. 5 March 2015, 9:40 AM, PST)
- There’s More Than Snakes on a Plane in Shake, Rattle, and Roll Xv (From Dread Central. 5 March 2015, 8:00 AM, PST)