Why? Because it's bold, colorful and, most of all, tells you exactly what you're going to get: snakes on a muthaf**kin' plane. Maybe the only more apt or remotely better title would have been "Samuel L. Jackson Versus Snakes on a Plane."
That's a mouthful, but it still would've told it like it is. Unlike these dirty liars.
Actually 108 minutes.
Actually 1.5 hours.
Not even a mention of their baby until the 82-minute mark.
There are no lambs.
There is no cat.
Not really much blood.
Takes place mostly in Minnesota.
He was from Wales.
Spoiler alert: Proved possible.
Spoiler alert: Ultimately touched.
Yes it is.
Wasn't the last exorcism.
Your turn. (Add some more in the comments section below. »
- Kevin Polowy
Similar News ItemsSamuel L. Jackson
- Mike Gold: Superman’s Two Fathers (From Comicmix. 22 May 2013, 5:00 AM, PDT)
- Ischia Fest to Fete Iginio Straffi (From Variety - Film News. 22 May 2013, 2:11 AM, PDT)
- Competition: Win 'Django Unchained' (From CineVue. 22 May 2013, 1:01 AM, PDT)
Snakes on a Plane (2006)
- Exclusive: Christa Faust Discusses Fringe - The Zodiac Paradox, What Fans Can Expect Next and Much More (From Dread Central. 20 May 2013, 7:30 AM, PDT)
- Corrie boss Stuart Blackburn: 'We deserved BAFTA, not EastEnders' (From Digital Spy - TV news. 20 May 2013, 2:32 AM, PDT)
- ‘Anchorman 2′ Teaser Trailer: Will Ferrell & The Gang Are Back — Watch (From HollywoodLife. 18 May 2013, 12:39 PM, PDT)
Mr. Magorium's Wonder Emporium (2007)
- Remember Adrian Lyne? (From Rope Of Silicon. 27 April 2013, 8:48 PM, PDT)
- Unfaithful Director Adrian Lyne To Make His Comeback With Sexy Thriller Deep Water (From Cinema Blend. 26 April 2013, 4:11 PM, PDT)
- Versus: Old Jason Bateman Vs. Young Jason Bateman (From NextMovie. 6 February 2013, 1:00 PM, PST)