Why? Because it's bold, colorful and, most of all, tells you exactly what you're going to get: snakes on a muthaf**kin' plane. Maybe the only more apt or remotely better title would have been "Samuel L. Jackson Versus Snakes on a Plane."
That's a mouthful, but it still would've told it like it is. Unlike these dirty liars (updated with the latest offender, "The Lone Ranger").
Not alone at all. He has a sidekick, who's actually more like the main character.
Actually 108 minutes.
Actually 1.5 hours.
Not even a mention of their baby until the 82-minute mark.
There are no lambs.
There is no cat.
Not really much blood.
Takes place mostly in Minnesota.
He was from Wales. »
- Kevin Polowy
Similar News ItemsSamuel L. Jackson
- Swat: CBS Commits to New Take on Classic Cop Series (From TVSeriesFinale. 28 September 2016, 5:11 PM, PDT)
- Samuel L. Jackson Reveals the Similarities Between Quentin Tarantino and Tim Burton’s Directing Styles (From Indiewire. 28 September 2016, 2:54 PM, PDT)
- Exclusive: Asa Butterfield talks Spider-Man, superheroes and the DC Extended Universe (From Flickeringmyth. 28 September 2016, 12:46 PM, PDT)
The Lone Ranger (2013)
- Box Office Top 10 Takeaways: ‘The Magnificent Seven’ Delivers, ‘Storks’ Doesn’t (From Indiewire. 25 September 2016, 1:55 PM, PDT)
- With $35 Million 'Magnificent Seven' Tops Another Lackluster September Weekend (From BoxOfficeMojo.com. 25 September 2016, 9:15 AM, PDT)
- ‘The Magnificent Seven’ Tops Weekend Box Office With $35 Million (From The Wrap. 25 September 2016, 7:39 AM, PDT)
Snakes on a Plane (2006)
- September 27th Blu-ray & DVD Releases Include Blood Diner and Chopping Mall (From DailyDead. 26 September 2016, 7:02 PM, PDT)
- Coming Distractions: Charlie Day and Ice Cube get ready to rumble in the trailer for Fist Fight (From The AV Club. 22 September 2016, 5:58 AM, PDT)
- Good Wife Spinoff Sets February Premiere as Robert and Michelle King Formally Take Showrunner Reins (From TVLine.com. 14 September 2016, 2:07 PM, PDT)