Why? Because it's bold, colorful and, most of all, tells you exactly what you're going to get: snakes on a muthaf**kin' plane. Maybe the only more apt or remotely better title would have been "Samuel L. Jackson Versus Snakes on a Plane."
That's a mouthful, but it still would've told it like it is. Unlike these dirty liars (updated with the latest offender, "The Lone Ranger").
Not alone at all. He has a sidekick, who's actually more like the main character.
Actually 108 minutes.
Actually 1.5 hours.
Not even a mention of their baby until the 82-minute mark.
There are no lambs.
There is no cat.
Not really much blood.
Takes place mostly in Minnesota.
He was from Wales. »
- Kevin Polowy
Similar News ItemsSamuel L. Jackson
- Jeff Goldblum returns to Jurassic Park, Unbreakable/Split sequel announced, Mad Max sequels and more – Daily News Roundup (From Flickeringmyth. 27 April 2017, 12:10 AM, PDT)
- We Dare You Not to Laugh as Channing Tatum Gives Hollywood's Most Famous Hunks Stripper Names (From E! Online. 26 April 2017, 7:26 PM, PDT)
- M. Night Shyamalan’s ‘Unbreakable’-and-‘Split’ Sequel ‘Glass’ Will Arrive in 2019 (From The Film Stage. 26 April 2017, 5:46 PM, PDT)
The Lone Ranger (2013)
- Armie Hammer’s Downfall is the Name Armie Hammer Itself (From TVovermind.com. 23 April 2017, 11:00 AM, PDT)
- Hammer’s Time: Can Armie Hammer Finally Turn a Corner with ‘Free Fire’? (From FilmSchoolRejects. 23 April 2017, 7:51 AM, PDT)
- DVD Review – Mine (2016) (From Flickeringmyth. 17 April 2017, 4:00 AM, PDT)
Snakes on a Plane (2006)
- Sam Elliott to star in The Man Who Killed Hitler and then The Bigfoot (From JoBlo. 14 April 2017, 11:55 AM, PDT)
- Elsa Pataky’s Career Makes It Clear She’s So Much More Than Just Chris Hemsworth’s Wife (From BuzzSugar. 13 April 2017, 12:25 PM, PDT)
- Don Rickles Remembered as Hollywood Mourns the Loss of a Comedy Genius (From MovieWeb. 6 April 2017, 3:53 PM, PDT)