Now parked with Ajf?
Speculation is mounting that Holden has brought an end to its historic relationship with ad agency McCann.
The iconic carmaker, known globally as General Motors, has awarded all of its Australian business to Melbourne-based indie Ajf Partnership after an advertising review that began in October, according to rumours circulating the industry.
To date, Holden has been handing its advertising work to roster agencies, which also includes Melbourne-based agency The Bridge, on a campaign by campaign basis.
A final decision has yet to be announced, and Holden declined to comment on which agencies had made the shortlist of the review.
Ajf – which is already on the roster – and McCann both said that they had not heard a final decision from Holden. Mumbrella understands that other agencies involved in the pitch have learned they were unsuccessful.
The review comes three months after the carmaker appointed a new marketing director, »
- Robin Hicks
Similar News ItemsGeneral Motors [us]
- Do TV And Advertising Still Belong Together? (From Variety - TV News. 18 September 2014, 2:24 PM, PDT)
- Super Bowl Ads: NBC Has Sold 70% To 80% Of Inventory In Big Game (From Variety - TV News. 18 September 2014, 11:28 AM, PDT)
- From Dusk Till Dawn Season 1 Blu-ray / DVD Release Details (From DailyDead. 16 September 2014, 8:51 AM, PDT)
Philip Brook (I)
- Duke and Duchess of Cambridge attend Wimbledon (From Monsters and Critics. 5 July 2012, 5:01 AM, PDT)
- TV Review: Being Human, 3.1 – “Lia” (From Obsessed with Film. 24 January 2011, 2:38 AM, PST)
- Holden marketing head John Elsworth moves to Hyundai (From Encore Magazine. 21 October 2012, 4:42 PM, PDT)