Spiders 3D will be making its way to theaters and VOD early next month. If you’re looking forward to the movie, we have a brand new exclusive clip and an interview we conducted with the film’s star, Christa Campbell.
“Harkening back to the beloved creature features from the 50′s and the 60′s, Spiders 3D centers on mutant spiders created by pieces of material from a disabled Soviet space station that crash lands on Earth. With New York City threatened to be overrun by the gigantic killer spiders who have invaded the metropolitan subway system, it’s a race against time to stop the Queen Spider from uniting with her eggs before a deadly chain of events are triggered from the deadly reunion.”
How did you get involved with Spiders 3D and why were you interested in taking on this role?
Christa Campbell: Tibor [Takács] called me up and »
- Jonathan James
Similar News ItemsAnna Paquin
- Kenneth Lonergan and Lucas Hedges talk ‘Manchester By The Sea’ (From The Hollywood News. 12 January 2017, 1:27 PM, PST)
- Exclusive: 'Scream' 20 Years Later -- Neve Campbell and Co-Stars Share Untold Stories From the Set (From Entertainment Tonight. 19 December 2016, 9:21 AM, PST)
- Critics Choice Awards TV Winners: People v Oj Simpson and Westworld Win Big! (From TVfanatic. 11 December 2016, 8:51 PM, PST)
Michael Shannon (V)
- Glasgow Film Festival 2017 full lineup unveiled (From ScreenDaily. 18 January 2017, 11:00 AM, PST)
- Emma Stone, Matthew McConaughey and More Belt Out ‘I Will Survive’ (From PEOPLE.com. 15 January 2017, 6:47 AM, PST)
- Oscars 2017: Does Aaron Taylor-Johnson Stand a Chance at Best Supporting Actor After Winning the Golden Globe? (From Scott Feinberg. 10 January 2017, 6:00 AM, PST)
- Peter Sarsgaard to Hunt Javier Bardem in ‘Escobar’ (From Indiewire. 18 October 2016, 4:50 PM, PDT)
- Peter Sarsgaard to Co-Star With Javier Bardem in ‘Escobar’ (Exclusive) (From Variety - Film News. 18 October 2016, 3:18 PM, PDT)
- IFC Films acquires 'The Bleeder' (From ScreenDaily. 13 September 2016, 10:54 PM, PDT)