Spider-Man’s latest foe — a horny Paul Giamatti.
The Sideways and John Adams actor is in talks to appear in The Amazing Spider-Man sequel as the bruising villain Rhino — a man who had armor and a ramming horn surgically grafted to his radiation-enhanced body to become an unstoppable fighting force.
If the deal, which was reported by Borys Kit of The Hollywood Reporter, goes through, Giamatti would play Aleksei Sytsevich, a Russian mafia thug who sees the Rhino experiment as his chance to rise in the ranks of the criminal underworld, despite his less-than-stellar intellect.
In the Marvel comics, one »
- Anthony Breznican
Similar News ItemsEmma Stone (III)
- Michael Keaton Talks Birdman, Working with Alejandro González Iñárritu and Emmanuel Lubezki, and More (From Collider.com. 22 October 2014, 7:03 PM, PDT)
- Beyoncé, Emma Stone and More Celebs You Totally Forgot Became Famous on Reality TV (From E! Online. 22 October 2014, 2:15 PM, PDT)
- Marvelous DA7E 68: The Next Six Years' 40 SuperMovies (From LatinoReview. 22 October 2014, 11:36 AM, PDT)
Andrew Garfield (I)
- Can't-Miss Celebrity Pics! (From Popsugar. 22 October 2014, 8:41 PM, PDT)
- 5 Comic Book Characters Who Were Poorly Recast (From We Got This Covered. 19 October 2014, 4:43 PM, PDT)
- 10 Reasons Andrew Garfield’s Spider-Man Owns Tobey Maguire’s (From Obsessed with Film. 19 October 2014, 6:45 AM, PDT)
The Amazing Spider-Man (2012)
- Dan Rather Political Drama ‘Truth’ to Shoot in Australia (From Variety - Film News. 22 October 2014, 7:36 PM, PDT)
- Us drama spending $11 million in Nsw (From IF.com.au. 22 October 2014, 6:49 PM, PDT)
- Carrie Gormley, Jonathan Gitlin Promoted at Create Advertising Group (From Variety - Film News. 22 October 2014, 4:21 PM, PDT)