Spider-Man’s latest foe — a horny Paul Giamatti.
The Sideways and John Adams actor is in talks to appear in The Amazing Spider-Man sequel as the bruising villain Rhino — a man who had armor and a ramming horn surgically grafted to his radiation-enhanced body to become an unstoppable fighting force.
If the deal, which was reported by Borys Kit of The Hollywood Reporter, goes through, Giamatti would play Aleksei Sytsevich, a Russian mafia thug who sees the Rhino experiment as his chance to rise in the ranks of the criminal underworld, despite his less-than-stellar intellect.
In the Marvel comics, one »
- Anthony Breznican
Similar News ItemsEmma Stone (III)
- 'Ghostbusters' Cast Visits Children's Hospital in Full Costume (From The Hollywood Reporter. 1 August 2015, 7:29 PM, PDT)
- Irrational Man – The Review (From WeAreMovieGeeks.com. 30 July 2015, 5:02 PM, PDT)
- Lucky Louie, Ep. 1.08: “Get Out” bungles a statutory rape plot (From SoundOnSight. 29 July 2015, 6:00 AM, PDT)
Andrew Garfield (I)
- Phew! The New Spider-Man Movie Isn't Going to Be Another Origin Story (From E! Online. 3 August 2015, 1:52 PM, PDT)
- Scientology documentary impacted by Us streaming (From IF.com.au. 2 August 2015, 3:36 PM, PDT)
- Will 'True Detective' Revive Vince Vaughn? Actor Joins Mel Gibson Drama (From Thompson on Hollywood. 30 July 2015, 11:04 AM, PDT)
The Amazing Spider-Man (2012)
- August 4th Blu-ray & DVD Releases Include Wyrmwood, The Nightmare (From DailyDead. 3 August 2015, 7:14 PM, PDT)
- Emma Stone Is In "Vogue" (From SneakPeek. 2 August 2015, 8:56 PM, PDT)
- August VOD Releases Include Final Girl, The Boy, Turbo Kid (From DailyDead. 1 August 2015, 11:53 AM, PDT)