Spider-Man’s latest foe — a horny Paul Giamatti.
The Sideways and John Adams actor is in talks to appear in The Amazing Spider-Man sequel as the bruising villain Rhino — a man who had armor and a ramming horn surgically grafted to his radiation-enhanced body to become an unstoppable fighting force.
If the deal, which was reported by Borys Kit of The Hollywood Reporter, goes through, Giamatti would play Aleksei Sytsevich, a Russian mafia thug who sees the Rhino experiment as his chance to rise in the ranks of the criminal underworld, despite his less-than-stellar intellect.
In the Marvel comics, one »
- Anthony Breznican
Similar News ItemsEmma Stone (III)
- Mary Jane Nixed from 'The Amazing Spider-Man 2' (From NextMovie. 19 June 2013, 1:43 PM, PDT)
- Shailene Woodley Cut From 'Spider-Man 2' (From Entertainment Tonight. 19 June 2013, 1:25 PM, PDT)
- Mary Jane Won’t Appear In “The Amazing Spider-Man 2″ After All (From Famous Monsters of Filmland. 19 June 2013, 1:14 PM, PDT)
The Amazing Spider-Man (2012)
- Mary Jane Watson Completely Cut from The Amazing Spider-Man 2 (From Worst Previews. 19 June 2013, 6:03 PM, PDT)
- Shailene Woodley Cut From The Amazing Spider-Man 2 (From We Got This Covered. 19 June 2013, 2:58 PM, PDT)
- James Franco Gives His Thoughts On Man Of Steel; While Taking A Few More Shots At Tasm (From ComicBookMovie. 19 June 2013, 2:39 PM, PDT)
Andrew Garfield (I)
- Shailene Woodley May Not Return as Mary Jane Watson in The Amazing Spider-Man 3 (From MovieWeb. 19 June 2013, 6:19 PM, PDT)
- Mary Jane Watson not in Amazing Spider-Man 2, pushed back to third movie (From Flickeringmyth. 19 June 2013, 2:02 PM, PDT)
- Mary Jane Watson Cut From The Amazing Spider-Man 2, Shailene Woodley Exits (From Obsessed with Film. 19 June 2013, 1:57 PM, PDT)