Spider-Man’s latest foe — a horny Paul Giamatti.
The Sideways and John Adams actor is in talks to appear in The Amazing Spider-Man sequel as the bruising villain Rhino — a man who had armor and a ramming horn surgically grafted to his radiation-enhanced body to become an unstoppable fighting force.
If the deal, which was reported by Borys Kit of The Hollywood Reporter, goes through, Giamatti would play Aleksei Sytsevich, a Russian mafia thug who sees the Rhino experiment as his chance to rise in the ranks of the criminal underworld, despite his less-than-stellar intellect.
In the Marvel comics, one »
- Anthony Breznican
Similar News ItemsEmma Stone (III)
- Watch: Michael Keaton Doesn't Exist In First Clip From 'Birdman' With Emma Stone (From The Playlist. 19 September 2014, 12:31 PM, PDT)
- Nicki Minaj, Olivia Palermo, and Emma Stone Wear Same Valentino Color-Block Dress: Who Wore It Best? (From Us Weekly. 18 September 2014, 10:36 AM, PDT)
- The Oscar race takes shape: Sure things, contenders, and wild cards (From EW.com - Inside Movies. 18 September 2014, 8:11 AM, PDT)
Andrew Garfield (I)
- Tiff 2014: How Chris Rock, New Distribution Blood Fueled Film Deals (From Deadline New York. 21 September 2014, 10:58 AM, PDT)
- Oscar Watch: First-Class Films From Aniston, Connelly, Costner, Gere Still Seek Distributors As Clock Running Out (From Deadline New York. 21 September 2014, 10:55 AM, PDT)
- David Fincher talks Gone Girl, film career (From ScreenDaily. 20 September 2014, 7:18 AM, PDT)
The Amazing Spider-Man (2012)
- 99 Homes | 2014 Tiff Review (From ioncinema. 19 September 2014, 9:30 AM, PDT)
- Nicki Minaj, Olivia Palermo, and Emma Stone Wear Same Valentino Color-Block Dress: Who Wore It Best? (From Us Weekly. 18 September 2014, 2:58 PM, PDT)
- ‘Captain America’ Easily Conquers Video Sales (From Variety - Film News. 17 September 2014, 5:02 PM, PDT)