Spider-Man’s latest foe — a horny Paul Giamatti.
The Sideways and John Adams actor is in talks to appear in The Amazing Spider-Man sequel as the bruising villain Rhino — a man who had armor and a ramming horn surgically grafted to his radiation-enhanced body to become an unstoppable fighting force.
If the deal, which was reported by Borys Kit of The Hollywood Reporter, goes through, Giamatti would play Aleksei Sytsevich, a Russian mafia thug who sees the Rhino experiment as his chance to rise in the ranks of the criminal underworld, despite his less-than-stellar intellect.
In the Marvel comics, one »
- Anthony Breznican
Similar News ItemsEmma Stone (III)
- Three clips from The Amazing Spider-Man 2 narrated by Stan Lee (From Flickeringmyth. 7 March 2014, 3:53 PM, PST)
- The Amazing Spider-Man 2: New Stan Lee-narrated videos unveiled (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 7 March 2014, 10:08 AM, PST)
- Stan Lee Narrates Three New Promo Clips for The Amazing Spider-man 2 (From Collider.com. 7 March 2014, 9:43 AM, PST)
The Amazing Spider-Man (2012)
- Film Review: ‘Mr. Peabody & Sherman’ Hindered by Extra Sidekick (From HollywoodChicago.com. 7 March 2014, 4:52 PM, PST)
- Superhero Bits: Amazing Spider-Man 2, Captain America: The Winter Soldier, Guardians of the Galaxy, Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. (From Slash Film. 7 March 2014, 4:30 PM, PST)
- Major Plot Details Revealed in New Clips from The Amazing Spider-Man 2 (From HeyUGuys. 7 March 2014, 12:51 PM, PST)
Andrew Garfield (I)
- Linksy (From FilmExperience. 7 March 2014, 7:00 PM, PST)
- 'The Amazing Spider-Man 2': Becoming Peter Parker Featurette (From MovieWeb. 7 March 2014, 5:52 PM, PST)
- The Amazing Spider-man 2: "Becoming Peter Parker" Featurette Released (From ComicBookMovie. 7 March 2014, 4:38 PM, PST)