Spider-Man’s latest foe — a horny Paul Giamatti.
The Sideways and John Adams actor is in talks to appear in The Amazing Spider-Man sequel as the bruising villain Rhino — a man who had armor and a ramming horn surgically grafted to his radiation-enhanced body to become an unstoppable fighting force.
If the deal, which was reported by Borys Kit of The Hollywood Reporter, goes through, Giamatti would play Aleksei Sytsevich, a Russian mafia thug who sees the Rhino experiment as his chance to rise in the ranks of the criminal underworld, despite his less-than-stellar intellect.
In the Marvel comics, one »
- Anthony Breznican
Similar News ItemsEmma Stone (III)
- 40 Pictures of Charitable Celebrities Giving Back (From Popsugar. 26 November 2015, 4:00 AM, PST)
- Movie News: Ryan Gosling May Play Astronaut Neil Armstrong; Watch the First 'Barbershop 3' Trailer (From Movies.com. 25 November 2015, 12:27 PM, PST)
- Sorry, but Jennifer Lawrence's Circle of Friends Is Better Than Yours (From Popsugar. 25 November 2015, 10:20 AM, PST)
Andrew Garfield (I)
- Tom Holland Talks His "Spider-Man" Preparation (From Dark Horizons. 28 November 2015, 9:04 PM, PST)
- Tom Holland talks Spider-Man (From Flickeringmyth. 28 November 2015, 12:42 PM, PST)
- Tom Holland showcased acrobatics to land Spider-Man role (From Cineplex. 26 November 2015, 1:23 PM, PST)
The Amazing Spider-Man (2012)
- Emma Stone Is In "Vogue" (From SneakPeek. 29 November 2015, 10:11 AM, PST)
- Daily Dead’s 2015 Holiday Gift Guide & Giveaways: Day Two- More Black Friday Deals & Gift Ideas for Everyone! (From DailyDead. 27 November 2015, 3:19 PM, PST)
- Tom Holland Weighs In On Following Andrew Garfield As Spider-Man (From We Got This Covered. 25 November 2015, 7:46 PM, PST)