Spider-Man’s latest foe — a horny Paul Giamatti.
The Sideways and John Adams actor is in talks to appear in The Amazing Spider-Man sequel as the bruising villain Rhino — a man who had armor and a ramming horn surgically grafted to his radiation-enhanced body to become an unstoppable fighting force.
If the deal, which was reported by Borys Kit of The Hollywood Reporter, goes through, Giamatti would play Aleksei Sytsevich, a Russian mafia thug who sees the Rhino experiment as his chance to rise in the ranks of the criminal underworld, despite his less-than-stellar intellect.
In the Marvel comics, one »
- Anthony Breznican
Similar News ItemsEmma Stone (III)
- ‘San Andreas’ to Shake Up Box Office With $40 Million Debut (From Variety - Film News. 27 May 2015, 2:57 PM, PDT)
- Say Aloha to Hawaii With These 11 Movies Set in the Islands (From BuzzSugar. 27 May 2015, 2:29 PM, PDT)
- Bradley Cooper comedy Aloha is all about second chances: See Cameron Crowe explain (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 27 May 2015, 2:24 PM, PDT)
Andrew Garfield (I)
- Andrew Garfield Has a Man Bun Now: Thoughts on His Hip New Hairstyle? (From E! Online. 27 May 2015, 2:08 PM, PDT)
- Broad Green Hires Summit’s Gail Heaney (From Variety - Film News. 27 May 2015, 8:00 AM, PDT)
- 44 People Whose Lives Are Saved Now That Emma Stone and Andrew Garfield Are Back Together (From E! Online. 26 May 2015, 11:23 AM, PDT)
The Amazing Spider-Man (2012)
- "Jurassic World" - More New Images (From SneakPeek. 25 May 2015, 6:59 PM, PDT)
- Emma Stone Reveals Whether She Would Be Interested In Playing Spider-gwen (From ComicBookMovie. 23 May 2015, 5:32 PM, PDT)
- "Ant-Man" Merchandise Spoils The Ending? (From Dark Horizons. 21 May 2015, 10:23 AM, PDT)