Spider-Man’s latest foe — a horny Paul Giamatti.
The Sideways and John Adams actor is in talks to appear in The Amazing Spider-Man sequel as the bruising villain Rhino — a man who had armor and a ramming horn surgically grafted to his radiation-enhanced body to become an unstoppable fighting force.
If the deal, which was reported by Borys Kit of The Hollywood Reporter, goes through, Giamatti would play Aleksei Sytsevich, a Russian mafia thug who sees the Rhino experiment as his chance to rise in the ranks of the criminal underworld, despite his less-than-stellar intellect.
In the Marvel comics, one »
- Anthony Breznican
Similar News ItemsEmma Stone (III)
- Kids’ Choice Awards 2015: Angelina Jolie, Jennifer Lopez & Tons of Slime (From Variety - TV News. 28 March 2015, 8:34 PM, PDT)
- Angelina Jolie Makes First Post-Surgery Appearance at Nickelodeon’s Kids’ Choice Awards (Photos) (From The Wrap. 28 March 2015, 6:30 PM, PDT)
- Stars Get Silly and Sweet on the Kids' Choice Awards Red Carpet (From Popsugar. 28 March 2015, 5:15 PM, PDT)
Andrew Garfield (I)
- Liam Neeson in talks for director Brian Kirk's thriller Narco Sub (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 26 March 2015, 2:06 PM, PDT)
- Adam Keen Leaves Warner Bros. to Run Publicity at Broad Green (From Variety - Film News. 25 March 2015, 2:51 PM, PDT)
- 16-Year-Old Actor Rumored to Have Auditioned for New Spider-Man (From Rope Of Silicon. 23 March 2015, 3:58 PM, PDT)
The Amazing Spider-Man (2012)
- Nickelodeon Kids’ Choice Awards Winners: The Complete List (From The Wrap. 28 March 2015, 6:50 PM, PDT)
- Hugh Jackman Says 'Wolverine 3' Will Be His Last Turn As The Mutant Character (From The Playlist. 28 March 2015, 12:16 PM, PDT)
- Tommy Gargotta Joins Relativity EuropaCorp (From Variety - Film News. 26 March 2015, 7:49 PM, PDT)