Spider-Man’s latest foe — a horny Paul Giamatti.
The Sideways and John Adams actor is in talks to appear in The Amazing Spider-Man sequel as the bruising villain Rhino — a man who had armor and a ramming horn surgically grafted to his radiation-enhanced body to become an unstoppable fighting force.
If the deal, which was reported by Borys Kit of The Hollywood Reporter, goes through, Giamatti would play Aleksei Sytsevich, a Russian mafia thug who sees the Rhino experiment as his chance to rise in the ranks of the criminal underworld, despite his less-than-stellar intellect.
In the Marvel comics, one »
- Anthony Breznican
Similar News ItemsEmma Stone (III)
- Get the Scoop on Emma Stone's Upper East Side Style For Spider-Man on Popsugar Live! (From Popsugar. 23 April 2014, 2:15 PM, PDT)
- Even More Reasons to Love Emma Stone and Andrew Garfield (From Popsugar. 23 April 2014, 7:30 AM, PDT)
- Andrew Garfield Gets a Buzz Cut -- Like His New 'Do? (From TooFab. 23 April 2014)
Andrew Garfield (I)
- 'Amazing Spider-Man 2' Promo Art with Electro, Rhino and Goblin (From MovieWeb. 23 April 2014, 3:53 PM, PDT)
- Atlanta Readers: Win Passes to See The Amazing Spider-man 2 (From Collider.com. 23 April 2014, 1:50 PM, PDT)
- New Promo Art From The Amazing Spider-man 2 Surfaces (From ComicBookMovie. 23 April 2014, 11:39 AM, PDT)
The Amazing Spider-Man (2012)
- Summer 2014 Forecast (From BoxOfficeMojo.com. 23 April 2014, 2:46 PM, PDT)
- Top 5 Movie Characters Who'd Make the Best BFFs (From kidspickflicks. 23 April 2014, 1:39 PM, PDT)
- Barbie Movie in Development at Sony as Live Action Comedy (From Variety - Film News. 23 April 2014, 9:51 AM, PDT)