Spider-Man’s latest foe — a horny Paul Giamatti.
The Sideways and John Adams actor is in talks to appear in The Amazing Spider-Man sequel as the bruising villain Rhino — a man who had armor and a ramming horn surgically grafted to his radiation-enhanced body to become an unstoppable fighting force.
If the deal, which was reported by Borys Kit of The Hollywood Reporter, goes through, Giamatti would play Aleksei Sytsevich, a Russian mafia thug who sees the Rhino experiment as his chance to rise in the ranks of the criminal underworld, despite his less-than-stellar intellect.
In the Marvel comics, one »
- Anthony Breznican
Similar News ItemsEmma Stone (III)
- Jonah Hill Isn't the Only Surprising Celebrity Officiant (From Popsugar. 22 July 2014, 3:04 AM, PDT)
- Cameron Crowe’s latest, starring Bradley Cooper, delayed until 2015 (From Flickeringmyth. 21 July 2014, 11:30 PM, PDT)
- Red-Carpet Video & Photo: Woody Allen in Chicago for ‘Magic in the Moonlight’ (From HollywoodChicago.com. 21 July 2014, 8:11 PM, PDT)
Andrew Garfield (I)
- Mark Romanek To Direct ‘The Shining’ Prequel (From The Hollywood News. 21 July 2014, 6:19 AM, PDT)
- The Weekend's Must-See Snaps! (From Popsugar. 20 July 2014, 7:27 PM, PDT)
- Andrew Garfield and Girlfriend Emma Stone Strike a Pose Together (From National Ledger. 20 July 2014, 1:09 AM, PDT)
The Amazing Spider-Man (2012)
- Comic-Con artwork for Jurassic World (From Flickeringmyth. 22 July 2014, 1:32 AM, PDT)
- ‘Slc Punk 2' Trailer Features Heroin Bob's Return From the Grave (From The Wrap. 21 July 2014, 6:35 PM, PDT)
- Roberto Orci Talks Power Rangers Reboot, Reveals Film Has Continuity (From Comingsoon.net. 21 July 2014, 2:35 PM, PDT)