Spider-Man’s latest foe — a horny Paul Giamatti.
The Sideways and John Adams actor is in talks to appear in The Amazing Spider-Man sequel as the bruising villain Rhino — a man who had armor and a ramming horn surgically grafted to his radiation-enhanced body to become an unstoppable fighting force.
If the deal, which was reported by Borys Kit of The Hollywood Reporter, goes through, Giamatti would play Aleksei Sytsevich, a Russian mafia thug who sees the Rhino experiment as his chance to rise in the ranks of the criminal underworld, despite his less-than-stellar intellect.
In the Marvel comics, one »
- Anthony Breznican
Similar News ItemsEmma Stone (III)
- New Details And Release Date For Woody Allen’s Magic In The Moonlight (From We Got This Covered. 18 April 2014, 6:23 PM, PDT)
- Last Lap: Was Someone Stealing From James Franco For Years? (From TheFabLife - Movies. 18 April 2014, 3:00 PM, PDT)
- "The Amazing Spider-Man 2" : Hot Toys Revealed (From SneakPeek. 18 April 2014, 12:56 PM, PDT)
Andrew Garfield (I)
- How to Play... a superhero: Tips from Christian Bale, Hugh Jackman (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 19 April 2014, 1:00 AM, PDT)
- Emma Stone struggles to follow own path (From RealBollywood. 19 April 2014, 12:37 AM, PDT)
- Video: Man Creates Real-Life Spider-man Web Shooter (From ComicBookMovie. 18 April 2014, 5:10 PM, PDT)
The Amazing Spider-Man (2012)
- No "X-Men"/"Fantastic Four" Crossover (From Dark Horizons. 18 April 2014, 9:46 PM, PDT)
- Producers Say Spider-Man Will Only Join X-Men or The Avengers When They Run Out of Ideas (From Worst Previews. 18 April 2014, 7:28 PM, PDT)
- The Amazing Spider-Man Won’t Join The Avengers Any Time Soon (From We Got This Covered. 18 April 2014, 6:28 PM, PDT)