Spider-Man’s latest foe — a horny Paul Giamatti.
The Sideways and John Adams actor is in talks to appear in The Amazing Spider-Man sequel as the bruising villain Rhino — a man who had armor and a ramming horn surgically grafted to his radiation-enhanced body to become an unstoppable fighting force.
If the deal, which was reported by Borys Kit of The Hollywood Reporter, goes through, Giamatti would play Aleksei Sytsevich, a Russian mafia thug who sees the Rhino experiment as his chance to rise in the ranks of the criminal underworld, despite his less-than-stellar intellect.
In the Marvel comics, one »
- Anthony Breznican
Similar News ItemsEmma Stone (III)
- 'Birdman' (2014) Movie Review (From Rope Of Silicon. 20 October 2014, 10:37 AM, PDT)
- Are Ellen DeGeneres, Melissa McCarthy and Lena Dunham the New Ghostbusters? (From Entertainment Tonight. 20 October 2014, 7:55 AM, PDT)
- Birdman "Fight Club" Clip: Ed Norton & Michael Keaton Have A Confrontation (From ComicBookMovie. 20 October 2014, 7:46 AM, PDT)
Andrew Garfield (I)
- 5 Comic Book Characters Who Were Poorly Recast (From We Got This Covered. 19 October 2014, 4:43 PM, PDT)
- Alternate Rhino Design & The Amazing Spider-man 2 Key Frame Art (From ComicBookMovie. 16 October 2014, 6:26 PM, PDT)
- Suite Française among Afm screenings (From ScreenDaily. 16 October 2014, 3:53 PM, PDT)
The Amazing Spider-Man (2012)
- 10 Reasons Andrew Garfield’s Spider-Man Owns Tobey Maguire’s (From Obsessed with Film. 19 October 2014, 6:45 AM, PDT)
- Photos of Sideshow Collectibles’ Spider-Man Classic Polystone Statue (From DailyDead. 17 October 2014, 12:32 PM, PDT)
- 10 Villains That Will Appear In New The Amazing Spider-Man Movies (From Obsessed with Film. 17 October 2014, 7:25 AM, PDT)