Spider-Man’s latest foe — a horny Paul Giamatti.
The Sideways and John Adams actor is in talks to appear in The Amazing Spider-Man sequel as the bruising villain Rhino — a man who had armor and a ramming horn surgically grafted to his radiation-enhanced body to become an unstoppable fighting force.
If the deal, which was reported by Borys Kit of The Hollywood Reporter, goes through, Giamatti would play Aleksei Sytsevich, a Russian mafia thug who sees the Rhino experiment as his chance to rise in the ranks of the criminal underworld, despite his less-than-stellar intellect.
In the Marvel comics, one »
- Anthony Breznican
Similar News ItemsEmma Stone (III)
- 'Birdman' director Alejandro González Iñárritu has a problem with the word 'hero' (From Hitfix. 1 September 2014, 9:51 AM, PDT)
- ‘Birdman’ Confirms Its Awards Buzz at Telluride (From Variety - Film News. 31 August 2014, 10:32 AM, PDT)
- Make way for Michael Keaton and 'Birdman' in this year's Oscar race (From Hitfix. 31 August 2014, 9:54 AM, PDT)
Andrew Garfield (I)
- Telluride: Foreclosure Crisis Drama ’99 Homes’ Electrifies Fest And Sparks Strong Distribution And Oscar Buzz (From Deadline New York. 1 September 2014, 12:19 PM, PDT)
- The Telluride Film Festival launched some Oscar contenders (From Hollywoodnews.com. 1 September 2014, 11:39 AM, PDT)
- Tiff 2014: Your Guide to the 13 Most Anticipated Films of the Festival (From FilmSchoolRejects. 1 September 2014, 9:00 AM, PDT)
The Amazing Spider-Man (2012)
- DVD Review: 'The Amazing Spider-Man 2' (From CineVue. 1 September 2014, 1:01 AM, PDT)
- First Clip From 99 Homes Is Released (From We Got This Covered. 30 August 2014, 10:39 AM, PDT)
- Wong Kar Wai’s ‘Grandmaster’ to Release in 3D in October (Exclusive) (From Variety - Film News. 29 August 2014, 7:30 AM, PDT)