Spider-Man’s latest foe — a horny Paul Giamatti.
The Sideways and John Adams actor is in talks to appear in The Amazing Spider-Man sequel as the bruising villain Rhino — a man who had armor and a ramming horn surgically grafted to his radiation-enhanced body to become an unstoppable fighting force.
If the deal, which was reported by Borys Kit of The Hollywood Reporter, goes through, Giamatti would play Aleksei Sytsevich, a Russian mafia thug who sees the Rhino experiment as his chance to rise in the ranks of the criminal underworld, despite his less-than-stellar intellect.
In the Marvel comics, one »
- Anthony Breznican
Similar News ItemsEmma Stone (III)
- Zombieland 2 finally happening, Ruben Fleischer returning to direct (From Den of Geek. 30 September 2014, 10:55 PM, PDT)
- Zombieland 2 Is Happening – With Director Ruben Fleischer Returning (From The Hollywood News. 30 September 2014, 10:28 PM, PDT)
- Godzilla writer Dave Callaham hired to pen Zombieland sequel (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 30 September 2014, 8:31 PM, PDT)
Andrew Garfield (I)
- Is four years too long to wait for The Amazing Spider-Man 3? (From Flickeringmyth. 29 September 2014, 6:50 PM, PDT)
- Oscar Season Preview (From Cinelinx. 29 September 2014, 12:32 PM, PDT)
- Recap: 'Saturday Night Live' – Chris Pratt and Ariana Grande (From Hitfix. 27 September 2014, 7:56 PM, PDT)
The Amazing Spider-Man (2012)
- Does Marvel Studios need X-Men, Fantastic Four and Spider-Man back? (From Flickeringmyth. 30 September 2014, 2:50 PM, PDT)
- Dennis Quaid Will Seek Out The Truth In Dan Rather Scandal Flick (From We Got This Covered. 30 September 2014, 1:07 PM, PDT)
- Dennis Quaid Joins Dan Rather-George W. Bush Scandal Pic ‘Truth’ (From Deadline New York. 30 September 2014, 12:23 PM, PDT)