Spider-Man’s latest foe — a horny Paul Giamatti.
The Sideways and John Adams actor is in talks to appear in The Amazing Spider-Man sequel as the bruising villain Rhino — a man who had armor and a ramming horn surgically grafted to his radiation-enhanced body to become an unstoppable fighting force.
If the deal, which was reported by Borys Kit of The Hollywood Reporter, goes through, Giamatti would play Aleksei Sytsevich, a Russian mafia thug who sees the Rhino experiment as his chance to rise in the ranks of the criminal underworld, despite his less-than-stellar intellect.
In the Marvel comics, one »
- Anthony Breznican
Similar News ItemsEmma Stone (III)
- First look at the Proton Pack for Ghostbusters reboot (From Flickeringmyth. 30 June 2015, 6:23 AM, PDT)
- Sony Pictures Classics Adds Hank Williams Biopic 'I Saw the Light' Starring Tom Hiddleston to Awards Slate (From Thompson on Hollywood. 29 June 2015, 11:28 AM, PDT)
- Five "Must-See" Movies for July 2015 (From Rope Of Silicon. 29 June 2015, 8:55 AM, PDT)
Andrew Garfield (I)
- "Spider-Man" To Have John Hughes Vibe (From Dark Horizons. 29 June 2015, 6:42 AM, PDT)
- 10 Perfect Casting Choices To Support Tom Holland’s Spider-Man (From Obsessed with Film. 28 June 2015, 2:26 AM, PDT)
- 16 Couples Who Have Already Split in 2015 (From Popsugar. 26 June 2015, 3:35 PM, PDT)
The Amazing Spider-Man (2012)
- Comics: New Looks For Amazing Spider-man & Spider-man 2099; Plus More Cover Reveals (From ComicBookMovie. 30 June 2015, 7:10 AM, PDT)
- Kevin Feige Says 'Spider-Man 2' Is "One Of The Best Superhero Movies Ever," Talks John Hughes Influence On New Spidey (From The Playlist. 29 June 2015, 8:05 AM, PDT)
- New Spider-man Will Be in the Vein of a John Hughes Movie; Feature New Villains (From Collider.com. 29 June 2015, 8:02 AM, PDT)