Spider-Man’s latest foe — a horny Paul Giamatti.
The Sideways and John Adams actor is in talks to appear in The Amazing Spider-Man sequel as the bruising villain Rhino — a man who had armor and a ramming horn surgically grafted to his radiation-enhanced body to become an unstoppable fighting force.
If the deal, which was reported by Borys Kit of The Hollywood Reporter, goes through, Giamatti would play Aleksei Sytsevich, a Russian mafia thug who sees the Rhino experiment as his chance to rise in the ranks of the criminal underworld, despite his less-than-stellar intellect.
In the Marvel comics, one »
- Anthony Breznican
Similar News ItemsEmma Stone (III)
- First Look at Emma Stone and Joaquin Phoenix in Woody Allen's Next Film (From BuzzSugar. 11 July 2014, 9:40 AM, PDT)
- Crowe & Gosling for Black's 'Nice Guys', 'Fast & Furious 7' Complete, Del Toro Goes Small and More (From Rope Of Silicon. 10 July 2014, 6:10 PM, PDT)
- Birdman starring Michael Keaton to open Venice Film Festival (From Cineplex. 10 July 2014, 3:25 PM, PDT)
Andrew Garfield (I)
- 150 random celebrities, painstakingly sorted into Hogwarts houses (From EW.com - PopWatch. 8 July 2014, 11:42 AM, PDT)
- Khloé Kardashian Addresses Pregnancy Rumors (From Popsugar. 8 July 2014, 10:55 AM, PDT)
- Taylor Swift's Guide to Throwing a Killer Party (From Popsugar. 8 July 2014, 3:00 AM, PDT)
The Amazing Spider-Man (2012)
- Future Of "Spider-Man" Still Being Decided (From Dark Horizons. 11 July 2014, 6:10 PM, PDT)
- Watch Fmtv Movie Newsgasm #3 – Batman v Superman, Jurassic World and Transformers updates! (From Flickeringmyth. 11 July 2014, 9:04 AM, PDT)
- Roberto Orci Unconfirmed As Star Trek 3 Director Until Paramount Approves The Script (From We Got This Covered. 11 July 2014, 7:53 AM, PDT)