Wolf will play the recurring role of Donnie, a charismatic, fast-rising Assistant U.S. Attorney recently transferred back to Chicago, which just so happens to be where his aforementioned soon-to-be ex-wife resides.
Photos | 23 Shows We’d Remake or Revive Now!
Mere coincidence? Or does Donnie have a hidden agenda where Kate is concerned? (Spoiler alert: It’s the latter!)
- Michael Ausiello
Similar News Items"Party of Five" (1994)
- Newswire: Ben Affleck to direct and star in Witness For The Prosecution remake (From The AV Club. 19 August 2016, 2:33 PM, PDT)
- Ben Affleck Takes on Agatha Christie's Witness for the Prosecution Remake (From MovieWeb. 19 August 2016, 1:03 PM, PDT)
- Ben Affleck remaking Witness For The Prosecution (From Den of Geek. 19 August 2016, 12:17 PM, PDT)
- Mysteries of Laura Cancelled at NBC (From TVLine.com. 14 May 2016, 1:58 PM, PDT)
- One Day at a Time: Netflix Reboot Finds Its Schneider in Todd Grinnell (From TVLine.com. 19 April 2016, 7:39 PM, PDT)
- Fuller House Season 2: Jackson's Crush Promoted to Series Regular (From TVLine.com. 19 April 2016, 5:12 PM, PDT)
Rachael Leigh Cook
- Rachael Leigh Cook's Latest Appearance Proves She's Still All That (From Popsugar. 19 August 2016, 6:29 AM, PDT)
- Stars Who Have Kids With the Same Name (From Popsugar. 5 July 2016, 4:30 PM, PDT)
- Exclusive photos: Fran Kranz in new adaptation of Shakespeare’s ‘Midsummer Night’s Dream’ (From Hitfix. 20 May 2016, 7:30 AM, PDT)