It’s about to get ugly at CBS’ Blue Bloods.
He’ll play Richard Rourke, a likable and sexy multi-millionaire philanthropist with an unblemished record who may not be as perfect as he appears.
In the episode, a tip from a victim’s father will lead Erin and Danny to a cold case involving a prominent New York City family.
- Kimberly Roots
Similar News Items"Ugly Betty" (2006)
- Chicago Med Scoop: Grimm Alum Joins NBC Spinoff as Series Regular (From TVLine.com. 20 July 2015, 11:59 AM, PDT)
- Emmy Predictions: ‘Modern Family’ & ‘Transparent’ Lead Comedy Shake-Up (From Variety - TV News. 14 July 2015, 3:02 PM, PDT)
- Vanessa Williams Is Flawless in Goddess-Inspired Wedding Dress—See Her Gorgeous Gown! (From E! Online. 7 July 2015, 1:47 PM, PDT)
"Blue Bloods" (2010)
- Tom Selleck to Pay $21,000 in Water Theft Dispute (From The Wrap. 16 July 2015, 3:18 PM, PDT)
- Tom Selleck pays out of court settlement in California water case (From National Ledger. 16 July 2015, 2:00 AM, PDT)
- ‘High School Musical 3’ Star Justin Martin Arrested After Shootout With Police (From The Wrap. 15 July 2015, 11:54 AM, PDT)
"Political Animals" (2012)
- Television that Home Video Forgot: Jack & Bobby (2004) (From SoundOnSight. 11 July 2015, 10:05 AM, PDT)
- Legends Of Tomorrow Taps The Tomorrow People Alum As Showrunner (From We Got This Covered. 24 June 2015, 1:41 PM, PDT)
- DC's 'Legends of Tomorrow' Gets 'Tomorrow People' Showrunner (From MovieWeb. 24 June 2015, 12:54 PM, PDT)