Hugh Hefner is speaking about his beloved secretary, telling fans, ‘we loved her more than words can say.’ Keep reading for more on Mary’s life and career at the Playboy Mansion.
Mary O’Connor died on Jan. 27, at the age of 84 in Sherman Oaks, Cali. She worked at the Playboy mansion for more than 40 years. On Jan. 28, Hugh Hefner, 86, tweeted a link to a Facebook page containing an obituary for Mary, detailing her established personal and professional life.
Hugh first tweeted on Jan. 27, ”Mary passed away today. We loved her more than words can say.”
In the Facebook obituary, Mary is described as, “Hef’s loyal and trusted personal secretary, social secretary, confidant, executive assistant, house-mother, office-wife, and close friend.”
Mary was born in Chicago and grew up in Marion, Indiana. Mary moved to California in 1953.
“I always wanted to come to Los Angeles, to Hollywood,” she said. “My »
- Dory Larrabee
Similar News ItemsHugh M. Hefner
- Keanu Reeves Gives a Dramatic Pitch for ‘The Bad Batch’ with Ana Lily Amirpour (From Indiewire. 24 June 2017, 10:49 AM, PDT)
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett's Biggest Scandals (From E! Online. 12 June 2017, 4:00 AM, PDT)
- 'Playboy' Models Recreate their Iconic Covers Decades Later: See the Incredible Pics (From Entertainment Tonight. 8 June 2017, 5:26 PM, PDT)
Jenny McCarthy (I)
- Ramona Singer: I Regret My Rhony Blowup with Bethenny Frankel (From PEOPLE.com. 21 June 2017, 3:41 PM, PDT)
- Donnie Wahlberg Spills How He Got Wife Jenny McCarthy 'Addicted' to Sports (Hint: Housewives Are Involved) (From PEOPLE.com. 13 June 2017, 2:13 PM, PDT)
- Rhony's Dorinda Medley Poses Topless with Lettuce Leaves: 'I Told You I Never Waste Food!' (From PEOPLE.com. 10 June 2017, 11:44 AM, PDT)
- Kendra Wilkinson's Family Warns She Should Be 'Scared' of What They Can Expose About Her Time with Playboy (From PEOPLE.com. 23 June 2017, 5:45 AM, PDT)
- The Girls Next Door: Where Are They Now? (From E! Online. 12 June 2017, 5:00 AM, PDT)
- Kendra Wilkinson Doesn’t Even Want to Be ‘in the Same Room’ with Boot Camp Costar Farrah Abraham’s ‘Weird’ Family (From PEOPLE.com. 24 April 2017, 9:28 AM, PDT)