With the return of The Walking Dead Season 3 in two weeks, we’ll have plenty of new content coming your way. Earlier today, we covered a couple of pieces of concept art Glen Mazzara shared on his Twitter account and we have another nine pieces of art he posted this evening. All of the artwork revolves around Season 3′s new locations: the prison and the Town of Woodbury.
During our December interview with Glen Mazzara, he talked about the prison being a major character on the show and what we can expect from the location in the second half of Season 3:
“The prison is a major character in the show. First you meet the backyard, then the courtyard, and the cell block, and the tomb. We kept peeling layers back and they were designed methodically. Rick was effective in taking back the prison until Hershel loses his leg.
- Jonathan James
Similar News Items"The Walking Dead" (2010)
- Static Shock: Jaden Smith linked to role, again (From Den of Geek. 26 May 2015, 1:22 AM, PDT)
- Tyler James Williams Would ‘Absolutely Love’ to Play Spider-Man (Video) (From Variety - Film News. 25 May 2015, 4:53 PM, PDT)
- Ex ‘Walking Dead’ Star Says ‘No one is safe, everyone will die’ (From The Hollywood News. 25 May 2015, 11:58 AM, PDT)
Andrew Lincoln (I)
- Fear The Walking Dead: showrunner discusses details (From Den of Geek. 19 May 2015, 12:49 AM, PDT)
- Fear The Walking Dead: 14 Things to Know about the Walking Dead Companion Series (From Collider.com. 18 May 2015, 9:41 AM, PDT)
- Fear The Walking Dead Billed As A “Parallel Story” Rather Than Prequel (From We Got This Covered. 18 May 2015, 8:20 AM, PDT)
- Scrapped Silent Hills Video Game Discussed by Guillermo del Toro (From DailyDead. 15 May 2015, 1:57 PM, PDT)
- Guillermo del Toro Talks Silent Hills Cancellation (From shocktillyoudrop. 15 May 2015, 12:57 PM, PDT)
- 9 Misleading Video Game Demos That Totally Lied To You (From Obsessed with Film. 14 May 2015, 8:44 AM, PDT)