"I just thought it would be cool if he and I had a man to man about the scene before we started shooting it," Josh told Julianne as the two interviewed each other for Access Hollywood. "I was like, 'Hey, just so you know, I totally respect you and your relationship. Nothing weird is going to happen, just so you know.'"
Josh tried smoothing things over with the speech, but it turns out he didn't ...
Copyright 2013 by NBC Universal, Inc. All rights reserved.
This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed. »
- firstname.lastname@example.org (AccessHollywood.com Editorial Staff)
Similar News ItemsRyan Seacrest
- Amal Clooney Took George Clooney's Last Name: The Pros and Cons of Dropping Her Maiden Name (From E! Online. 17 October 2014, 11:09 AM, PDT)
- Jennifer Lopez and Fat Joe team for new video and Fergie returns with new track (From Hitfix. 17 October 2014, 9:28 AM, PDT)
- Jimmy Fallon and will.i.am's 'Ew' is now on the Hot 100, so they made a fan video (From Hitfix. 16 October 2014, 8:35 AM, PDT)
"Access Hollywood" (1996)
- Julia Roberts' Married Life Advice For George Clooney (From Access Hollywood. 18 October 2014, 7:38 AM, PDT)
- Dr. Luke Vs. Kesha: New Details (From Access Hollywood. 16 October 2014, 3:42 PM, PDT)
- Jay Leno Remembers Robin Williams and Explains Why Joan River was Banned from Appearing on The Tonight Show (From iCelebz. 15 October 2014, 9:53 PM, PDT)
- Forecast (cont.): 'The Best of Me,' 'Men, Women & Children,' 'Birdman' (From BoxOfficeMojo.com. 16 October 2014, 3:55 PM, PDT)
- Josh Duhamel Is All Business on the Top, Party on the Bottom (From Popsugar. 16 October 2014, 8:53 AM, PDT)
- New York Comic Con 2014: Recap (From SoundOnSight. 15 October 2014, 6:06 AM, PDT)