The promo for this week's"Grey's Anatomy" has fans worried that Meredith (Ellen Pompeo) will lose her baby. And who could blame them? The 20-second look at the Jan. 31 episode, titled "Bad Blood," includes a voiceover that says, "There's a thin line between life and death," as Meredith puts her hand on her belly. Then, we hear her say, "Something's wrong."
But "Grey's Anatomy" creator Shonda Rhimes wants to clear some things up. "I would like to point out that while I find promos to be awesome ... I do not make the promos," Rhimes told TV Guide. "The reason you all fear that I'm going to kill McBaby is because you guys think I kill everybody, even though I don't. I only kill some characters as necessary on a story basis."
And even more promising, Rhimes went on to tell TVLine that there's a "lovely storyline" ahead for Meredith and Derek. »
- Jaimie Etkin
Similar News Items"Grey's Anatomy" (2005)
- ABC 2013-14 Season Ratings [updated 7/10/14] (From TVSeriesFinale. 10 July 2014, 1:43 PM, PDT)
- Which Grey's Anatomy Doctor Are You? (From BuzzSugar. 8 July 2014, 7:00 AM, PDT)
- The Last Ship: Inside Summer's Hottest New Drama (From TVGuide - Breaking News. 8 July 2014, 4:10 AM, PDT)
- My 2014 Emmy pipe dream (Part 2): 5 long-shot Drama nominations that should happen (From SoundOnSight. 9 July 2014, 4:46 PM, PDT)
- Early Reviews Say 'How To Get Away With Murder' is Very Much in the Style of 'Scandal.' Good Thing or Not? (From ShadowAndAct. 9 July 2014, 10:06 AM, PDT)
- Advertisers Wager NBC’s Katherine Heigl Drama Will Lead Freshman Scripted Series in New TV Season (From Variety - TV News. 9 July 2014, 8:58 AM, PDT)
Patrick Dempsey (I)
- Writers Hired for G.I. Joe 3 and Enchanted 2 (From GeekTyrant. 3 July 2014, 7:30 AM, PDT)
- What’s That, Little Bluebird? ‘Enchanted’ is Getting a Sequel? (From FilmSchoolRejects. 2 July 2014, 6:22 PM, PDT)
- Enchanted sequel in the works at Disney (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 2 July 2014, 2:27 PM, PDT)