The thing that I’ve come to know and love from the way a season of The Walking Dead starts to wrap up is when we get to what I lovingly refer to as the “smackdown” portion of our show. All bets are off. Anything can and will happen. No one is safe. And these are the kind of TV spots to remind of us that, cool quotes nicely sandwiched between Booms of action.
TV Spot: The Walking Dead – Fight to the Death
Click here to view the embedded video.
The Walking Dead, starring Andrew Lincoln, Norman Reedus, Michael Rooker, Laurie Holden, Steven Yeun, Lauren Cohan, Melissa McBride, Chandler Riggs, Danai Gurira, and David Morrissey, returns for the second half of its third season on February 10, 2013 at 9/8c on AMC. »
- Jess Orso
Similar News Items"The Walking Dead" (2010)
- George Romero Remembered by Fans and Friends at Public Memorial Service (From The Hollywood Reporter - Movie News. 24 July 2017, 3:29 PM, PDT)
- John Hawkes, Jon Bernthal, Thomas Haden Church join 'The Peanut Butter Falcon' (From ScreenDaily. 24 July 2017, 2:17 PM, PDT)
- ‘Justice League,’ ‘Walking Dead’ Among Most Tweeted Topics at Comic-Con (From Variety - Film News. 24 July 2017, 10:49 AM, PDT)
Andrew Lincoln (I)
- Watch the Comic-Con panels for The Walking Dead and Fear the Walking Dead (From Flickeringmyth. 22 July 2017, 4:30 AM, PDT)
- The Walking Dead will never introduce a cure or immunity (Comic Con 2017) (From JoBlo. 21 July 2017, 7:21 PM, PDT)
- The Walking Dead: Season 8 TV Show Trailer: All-out Warfare Has Broken Lose [AMC, Sdcc 2017] (From Film-Book. 21 July 2017, 6:00 PM, PDT)
- The Walking Dead: Season Eight Trailer Unveiled for Comic Con (From TVSeriesFinale. 23 July 2017, 6:01 PM, PDT)
- Comic-Con 2017: Best Celeb Instagram Photos (From E! Online. 23 July 2017, 2:44 PM, PDT)
- "The Walking Dead" - Season 8 Premiere - New Footage (From SneakPeek. 23 July 2017, 8:49 AM, PDT)