ABC’s Scandal returns this Thursday (at 10/9c) with the second-to-last episode in the current election-tampering arc, and all indications are that the you-know-what is about to hit the proverbial fan.
Below, series creator Shonda Rhimes previews the climax of Season 2a, teases the final nine-episode plot (and the “pivotal” role Scott Foley plays in it) and sheds light on Olivia’s surprising/disappointing reaction to Fitz’s big D-bomb.
Tvline | Does this Thursday’s episode pick up right where the last one left off — with Fitz dropping the divorce bombshell on Mellie? »
- Michael Ausiello
Similar News ItemsShonda Rhimes
- The Ultimate Binge-Watch Guide: Which TV Shows to Marathon Over the Holidays! (From Entertainment Tonight. 19 December 2014, 7:00 PM, PST)
- Another Trophy for Shonda Rhimes to Add to Her Collection: Announced as Recipient of WGA's 2015 Award for Television Writing Achievement (From ShadowAndAct. 18 December 2014, 9:16 AM, PST)
- Ariana Grande to Amal Alaumuddin: 10 of the Biggest Breakout Stars of 2014 (From Entertainment Tonight. 17 December 2014, 12:54 PM, PST)
- Sony Consults With ‘Scandal’-ous Crisis-Management Expert (From Deadline New York. 19 December 2014, 7:22 PM, PST)
- Sony Hires 'Scandal' Crisis Specialist (From The Hollywood Reporter. 19 December 2014, 4:24 PM, PST)
- Crisis Guru Judy Smith -- Secret Adviser in Sony Scandal (From TMZ. 19 December 2014, 10:42 AM, PST)
Scott Foley (I)
- TV Shows We Loved to Live Tweet in 2014 (From Entertainment Tonight. 17 December 2014, 8:59 AM, PST)
- 'Scandal's' Kerry Washington: Olivia Is Facing What Scares Her Most (From The Hollywood Reporter. 26 November 2014, 11:00 AM, PST)
- Scott Foley: The Hunt for Olivia Will Start (From Boomtron. 22 November 2014, 7:41 AM, PST)