For days, Grey's Anatomy have been plagued by one question: Will Meredith's McBaby survive?!
Although a promo from this Thursday's episode (9/8c, ABC) featured what appeared to be complications for Meredith (Ellen Pompeo) and Derek's (Patrick Dempsey) impending baby, executive producer Shonda Rhimes is here to calm your fears — sort of.
"I would like to point out that...
Read More > »
- Natalie Abrams
Similar News Items"Grey's Anatomy" (2005)
- The New Walking Dead Trailer Reveals Much More (From BuzzSugar. 23 September 2014, 1:03 PM, PDT)
- Fall TV Editors' Picks: See Why You'll Be Addicted to How to Get Away with Murder (From TVGuide - Breaking News. 23 September 2014, 9:57 AM, PDT)
- Win an Amazing Grey’s Anatomy Season 10 Blu-ray and DVD Prize Pack (From TheHDRoom. 22 September 2014, 4:08 PM, PDT)
- Kevin Hart to guest-judge 'Dancing with the Stars' (From Hitfix. 23 September 2014, 4:47 PM, PDT)
- News Nuggets: Get ready for big movie hits from Seth Rogen, Michael Keaton, Denzel Washington (From Gold Derby. 23 September 2014, 11:05 AM, PDT)
- Miss America pageant responds to John Oliver’s 'Last Week Tonight' takedown (From Hitfix. 23 September 2014, 11:03 AM, PDT)
Patrick Dempsey (I)
- Ellen Pompeo Talks Post-Grey's Plan: 'I Don't Have a Strong Desire to Act' (From TVLine.com. 10 September 2014, 9:40 PM, PDT)
- ‘Grey's Anatomy’ Season 11 Teaser Doesn't Bode Well for Meredith and Derek (Video) (From The Wrap. 5 September 2014, 12:14 PM, PDT)
- 'Grey's Anatomy': Meredith Ponders Her Marriage in First Season 11 Teaser (From The Hollywood Reporter. 4 September 2014, 6:45 PM, PDT)