For days, Grey's Anatomy have been plagued by one question: Will Meredith's McBaby survive?!
Although a promo from this Thursday's episode (9/8c, ABC) featured what appeared to be complications for Meredith (Ellen Pompeo) and Derek's (Patrick Dempsey) impending baby, executive producer Shonda Rhimes is here to calm your fears — sort of.
"I would like to point out that...
Read More > »
- Natalie Abrams
Similar News Items"Grey's Anatomy" (2005)
- ABC 2014-15 Season Ratings (updated 10/21/14) (From TVSeriesFinale. 21 October 2014, 1:34 PM, PDT)
- Amazingly, no fall shows have been canceled yet -- here's why (From EW.com - Inside TV. 21 October 2014, 8:02 AM, PDT)
- Shonda Rhimes Shuts Down Fan Who Has Problem With 'Gay Scenes' In Her Shows (From Uinterview. 19 October 2014, 9:00 PM, PDT)
- Shonda Rhimes Pushes Back Over Criticism for ‘Gay Scenes’ (From TVovermind.com. 21 October 2014, 6:45 AM, PDT)
- Shonda Rhimes Responds to Twitter Criticism of Gay Sex Scenes on Her Shows (From Vulture. 20 October 2014, 8:42 PM, PDT)
- Behind the Scenes as Kerry Washington Bares All (From Entertainment Tonight. 20 October 2014, 6:03 PM, PDT)
Patrick Dempsey (I)
- A Timeline of Sex on Shonda Rhimes' Shows, From Polite Kissing to Full on Eiffel Towering (From Entertainment Tonight. 20 October 2014, 12:50 PM, PDT)
- Patrick Dempsey Talks On-Screen Chemistry With Ellen Pompeo (From TooFab. 20 October 2014, 12:45 PM, PDT)
- Grey's Anatomy: Season 11 Ratings (From TVSeriesFinale. 17 October 2014, 1:30 PM, PDT)