For days, Grey's Anatomy have been plagued by one question: Will Meredith's McBaby survive?!
Although a promo from this Thursday's episode (9/8c, ABC) featured what appeared to be complications for Meredith (Ellen Pompeo) and Derek's (Patrick Dempsey) impending baby, executive producer Shonda Rhimes is here to calm your fears — sort of.
"I would like to point out that...
Read More > »
- Natalie Abrams
Similar News Items"Grey's Anatomy" (2005)
- ABC 2016-17 Season Ratings (updated 10/23/16) (From TVSeriesFinale. 23 October 2016, 1:19 PM, PDT)
- Grey's Anatomy: Season 13 Ratings (From TVSeriesFinale. 21 October 2016, 6:39 PM, PDT)
- 8 Specific Ways Meredith Is the Worst Person on Grey's Anatomy (From BuzzSugar. 21 October 2016, 4:40 PM, PDT)
- ‘America Divided’ Exclusive Clip: Peter Sarsgaard Explores America’s Addiction Crisis (From Indiewire Television. 21 October 2016, 12:52 PM, PDT)
- ‘America Divided’ Exclusive Clip: Peter Sarsgaard Explores America’s Addiction Crisis (From Indiewire. 21 October 2016, 12:52 PM, PDT)
- Woman Who Gained Weight After Death of Newborn Son Drops 120 Lbs. to Be a Better Mom to Second Son (From PEOPLE.com. 20 October 2016, 7:44 AM, PDT)
Patrick Dempsey (I)
- 10 Assistants to Watch 2016 (From Variety - TV News. 19 October 2016, 10:00 AM, PDT)
- 10 Assistants to Watch 2016 (From Variety - Film News. 19 October 2016, 10:00 AM, PDT)
- Not Only Is the Enchanted Sequel Happening, It Sounds Fantastic (From BuzzSugar. 7 October 2016, 10:35 AM, PDT)