For days, Grey's Anatomy have been plagued by one question: Will Meredith's McBaby survive?!
Although a promo from this Thursday's episode (9/8c, ABC) featured what appeared to be complications for Meredith (Ellen Pompeo) and Derek's (Patrick Dempsey) impending baby, executive producer Shonda Rhimes is here to calm your fears — sort of.
"I would like to point out that...
Read More > »
- Natalie Abrams
Similar News Items"Grey's Anatomy" (2005)
- ABC 2016-17 Season Ratings (updated 3/22/17) (From TVSeriesFinale. 22 March 2017, 2:00 PM, PDT)
- Grey's Anatomy: Meredith's Love Triangle Is About to Get Complicated (From BuzzSugar. 22 March 2017, 9:30 AM, PDT)
- 'Grey's Anatomy': Is Meredith Ready to Move Forward with Nathan? (From BuddyTV. 22 March 2017, 7:08 AM, PDT)
- Grey’s Anatomy’s Caterina Scorsone Says Shonda Rhimes Is ‘Carving a Path’ for Working Moms (From PEOPLE.com. 21 March 2017, 12:15 PM, PDT)
- Grey's Anatomy: This Season's Finale May Be 1 of the Worst Yet (From BuzzSugar. 21 March 2017, 10:35 AM, PDT)
- How Many More Seasons Does Grey's Anatomy Have Left In It? Ellen Pompeo Says... (From E! Online. 21 March 2017, 9:05 AM, PDT)
Patrick Dempsey (I)
- Patrick Dempsey to make directing debut on 'Berlin, I Love You' (From ScreenDaily. 14 March 2017, 4:19 AM, PDT)
- Grey's Anatomy: [Spoiler] Poised to Exit (From TVLine.com. 31 January 2017, 6:47 PM, PST)
- Great Job, Internet!: A brief history of famous people being assholes (From The AV Club. 26 January 2017, 8:42 AM, PST)