The CW wants to stage a comeback, of sorts, for the classic UK children’s series The Tomorrow People. Greg Berlanti and Julie Plec will executive produce a drama pilot that’s based on the British series that aired in the ’70s.
It’s the story of several young people from around the world who represent the next stage in human evolution, possessing special powers, including the ability to teleport and communicate with each other telepathically. Together they work to defeat the forces of evil. The writer is Phil Klemmer.
The Tomorrow People first ran in Britain between 1973 and 1979. It »
- Lynette Rice
Similar News ItemsGreg Berlanti
- The Flash season 2 episode 13 review: Welcome To Earth-2 (From Den of Geek. 11 February 2016, 8:23 AM, PST)
- Supergirl episode 13 review: For The Girl Who Has Everything (From Den of Geek. 11 February 2016, 1:41 AM, PST)
- First Behind The Scenes Photo From Upcoming Supergirl And The Flash Crossover (From We Got This Covered. 10 February 2016, 7:02 PM, PST)
- ‘Containment’, ‘Reign’, ‘Beauty & The Beast’ Get Midseason Premiere Dates On The CW (From Deadline TV. 11 February 2016, 1:53 PM, PST)
- The CW Slots Event Series ‘Containment’ for Tuesdays Behind ‘The Flash’ (From Variety - TV News. 11 February 2016, 1:37 PM, PST)
- CW Sets Containment Premiere Date, Reign's Return, Beast's Final Season (From TVLine.com. 11 February 2016, 1:29 PM, PST)
Phil Klemmer (I)
- Watch a clip from tonight’s episode of DC’s Legends of Tomorrow – ‘White Knights’ (From Flickeringmyth. 11 February 2016, 10:33 AM, PST)
- "DC's Legends Of Tomorrow: White Knights" (From SneakPeek. 11 February 2016, 10:00 AM, PST)
- White Canary Trains Hawkgirl In New Legends Of Tomorrow Clip (From ComicBookMovie. 11 February 2016, 9:09 AM, PST)