Here it comes … the talk show you’ve been waiting for! (Insert eye-wink here): Fox-owned stations in certain markets like New York and Los Angeles will give Kris Jenner’s new talk show a test run this summer.
Kris, from Twentieth TV, will be a daily one-hour talk show that will feature celebrity guests along with the de rigueur discussions about fashion, beauty and general lifestyle stuff. It will be filmed in Los Angeles.
“The latest adventures, successes and disappointments surrounding the extensive Kardashian and Jenner family fill entertainment magazines and create daily online headlines,” said Stephen Brown, Twentieth’s Evp of Development & Programming, »
- Lynette Rice
Similar News ItemsKris Jenner
- Bruce Jenner Continues Growing Out His Ombre Hair: See His Latest Look (From Us Weekly. 16 March 2014, 10:21 AM, PDT)
- Honey Boo Boo's Mama June Compares Herself to Kim Kardashian: "We Have Kids Out of Wedlock" (From Us Weekly. 14 March 2014, 8:21 AM, PDT)
- Kris Jenner and Ben Flajnik Hug It Out After Lunch Date—See the Pics! (From E! Online. 14 March 2014, 7:48 AM, PDT)
Stephen Brown (V)
- Judge Alex: Syndicated Court Show Cancelled (From TVSeriesFinale. 10 March 2014, 11:16 PM, PDT)
- The Toronto International Film Festival Rolls Out Its Red-Hot Carpet (From SoundOnSight. 20 August 2013, 9:32 PM, PDT)
- Run & Jump wins at Galway (From ScreenDaily. 15 July 2013, 5:12 AM, PDT)