Here it comes … the talk show you’ve been waiting for! (Insert eye-wink here): Fox-owned stations in certain markets like New York and Los Angeles will give Kris Jenner’s new talk show a test run this summer.
Kris, from Twentieth TV, will be a daily one-hour talk show that will feature celebrity guests along with the de rigueur discussions about fashion, beauty and general lifestyle stuff. It will be filmed in Los Angeles.
“The latest adventures, successes and disappointments surrounding the extensive Kardashian and Jenner family fill entertainment magazines and create daily online headlines,” said Stephen Brown, Twentieth’s Evp of Development & Programming, »
- Lynette Rice
Similar News ItemsKris Jenner
- Kardashians Settle Lawsuit Against Robert Kardashian Sr.'s Widow Over Diary and Photo Leak (From E! Online. 18 April 2014, 6:45 PM, PDT)
- Kourtney Kardashian Squeezes In a Pre-Easter Bikini Getaway (From Popsugar. 18 April 2014, 12:25 PM, PDT)
- TMZ Live: Justin Bieber Declares War on Trash Talkin' Celeb (From TMZ. 18 April 2014, 9:45 AM, PDT)
Stephen Brown (V)
- Divorce Court: Court Show Renewed Through 2016-17 Season (From TVSeriesFinale. 9 April 2014, 8:01 PM, PDT)
- 'Divorce Court' renewed through 2016-17 season (From EW.com - Inside TV. 9 April 2014, 12:42 PM, PDT)
- ‘Divorce Court’ Renewed Through 2017 (From Variety - TV News. 9 April 2014, 12:39 PM, PDT)