Here it comes … the talk show you’ve been waiting for! (Insert eye-wink here): Fox-owned stations in certain markets like New York and Los Angeles will give Kris Jenner’s new talk show a test run this summer.
Kris, from Twentieth TV, will be a daily one-hour talk show that will feature celebrity guests along with the de rigueur discussions about fashion, beauty and general lifestyle stuff. It will be filmed in Los Angeles.
“The latest adventures, successes and disappointments surrounding the extensive Kardashian and Jenner family fill entertainment magazines and create daily online headlines,” said Stephen Brown, Twentieth’s Evp of Development & Programming, »
- Lynette Rice
Similar News ItemsKris Jenner
- See Kim Kardashian and North West's Beach Day in St. Barts! (From Popsugar. 29 August 2015, 11:00 PM, PDT)
- Kim Kardashian Flaunts Baby Bump in a Bikini -- And Wait'll You See Kris Jenner's Bod! (From TooFab. 29 August 2015, 9:00 AM, PDT)
- Kim Kardashian Shows Bare Baby Bump as She & Kris Jenner Wear Bikinis in St. Barts—See Photos! (From E! Online. 29 August 2015, 8:00 AM, PDT)
Stephen Brown (V)
- Why Are Severed Goat Heads Mysteriously Appearing in Brooklyn's Prospect Park? (From PEOPLE.com. 16 March 2015, 10:30 AM, PDT)
- Boris Kodjoe, Nicole Ari Parker Set for Talkshow Test Run on Fox Stations (From Variety - TV News. 27 February 2015, 6:00 AM, PST)
- Boris Kodjoe & Nicole Ari Parker Talk Show To Bow On Fox TV Stations This Summer (From Deadline TV. 26 February 2015, 3:00 PM, PST)