A unique show in syndication that highlights radio personalities across the nation has been renewed for a second season on multiple stations, including those owned by Fox, Sinclair and Tribune.
Dish Nation, a satirical show from Twentieth TV that has earned the distinction as the youngest-skewing program in all of syndication, averaged 1.3 million viewers in January — an 18 percent jump from its premiere in September. The half-hour nightly show features radio teams like Atlanta’s Rickey Smiley Morning Show and New York’s The Big Show with Scott & Todd as they dish about pop culture and Hollywood gossip.
“We promised that »
- Lynette Rice
Similar News ItemsKatie Couric
- Watch: Billy Eichner and Katie Couric Narrate the Strangest (and Most Amazing) Thanksgiving Day Parade You'll Ever See (From Indiewire. 17 November 2015, 10:01 AM, PST)
- Billy Eichner and Katie Couric Host Billy’s Much-More-American Thanksgiving Parade (From Vulture. 17 November 2015, 9:36 AM, PST)
- Sorry, Kim Kardashian, but Gwyneth Paltrow Thinks She Broke the Internet First (From Popsugar. 11 November 2015, 11:39 AM, PST)
Steve Harvey (I)
- Mariah Carey Gushes Over Her Boyfriend, James Packer: "I'm Lucky" (From Popsugar. 24 November 2015, 7:58 PM, PST)
- CeeLo Green Opens Up About Ecstasy Possession, Drug Charges on Steve Harvey (From E! Online. 18 November 2015, 8:13 AM, PST)
- Steve Harvey -- Survey Says ... You've Been Sued Over Tricked Out Private Jet (From TMZ. 16 November 2015, 6:34 AM, PST)
Paul J. Franklin
- This week’s film events (From The Guardian - Film News. 9 October 2015, 5:00 AM, PDT)
- Academy Award Film Series: 'Alice' Is One of Burton's Very Worst Movies and a Travesty of Carroll's Classic (From Alt Film Guide. 10 September 2015, 4:28 PM, PDT)
- MyNetworkTV Adds ‘The Closer’ to Fall Schedule (From Variety - TV News. 8 June 2015, 12:21 PM, PDT)