A unique show in syndication that highlights radio personalities across the nation has been renewed for a second season on multiple stations, including those owned by Fox, Sinclair and Tribune.
Dish Nation, a satirical show from Twentieth TV that has earned the distinction as the youngest-skewing program in all of syndication, averaged 1.3 million viewers in January — an 18 percent jump from its premiere in September. The half-hour nightly show features radio teams like Atlanta’s Rickey Smiley Morning Show and New York’s The Big Show with Scott & Todd as they dish about pop culture and Hollywood gossip.
“We promised that »
- Lynette Rice
Similar News ItemsKatie Couric
- Celebrities Stand With Lizzie Velasquez To Fight Back Against Bullies (From Tubefilter News. 2 October 2015, 1:17 PM, PDT)
- Food Education Doc 'Fed Up' to Become Available For Every Teacher in America (From Indiewire. 1 October 2015, 10:38 AM, PDT)
- 'Fed Up' Documentary Team Launches Ambitious Kickstarter to Make Film Available to Every Teacher in America (From Indiewire. 31 August 2015, 1:20 PM, PDT)
Steve Harvey (I)
- Watch This Family Feud Contestant Scar His Entire Family For Life (From Popsugar. 29 September 2015, 4:40 PM, PDT)
- Family Feud Contestant Traumatizes His Family With His "Sexy" Answer (From E! Online. 29 September 2015, 2:02 PM, PDT)
- Steve Harvey Inks Overall Production Deal w/ Endemol to Develop Scripted & Unscripted Programming (From ShadowAndAct. 28 September 2015, 2:49 PM, PDT)
Paul J. Franklin
- Academy Award Film Series: 'Alice' Is One of Burton's Very Worst Movies and a Travesty of Carroll's Classic (From Alt Film Guide. 10 September 2015, 4:28 PM, PDT)
- Time Machine: Wolverine Jackman and Wife and Iron Man Downey Jr and Wife Plus Oscar Winner Kidman and Husband Singer Urban on Red Carpet (From Alt Film Guide. 11 May 2015, 12:15 PM, PDT)
- 'Interstellar' Original Ending Was Dark and Simple (From MovieWeb. 20 March 2015, 11:30 AM, PDT)