Five days after the Inauguration lip syncing scandal, Beyoncé appears to be making a statement through a suggestive shirt. See the pic!
Beyoncé has yet to speak out about her lip syncing scandal, pertaining to her performance of the National Anthem at the Presidential Inauguration on Jan. 21. Instead, she is saying all that she wants to say — on her shirt! Beyoncé came under fire for lip syncing “The Star Spangled Banner” at President Barack Obama‘s second inauguration, but according to reports, she doesn’t think it was a big deal. Is her suggestive shirt her way of saying she doesn’t care?
Beyoncé’s Shirt Makes A Statement
While rehearsing for her performance at the Superbowl on Feb. 3, Beyoncé made what seems to be a strong sartorial statement on her Instagram on Jan. 26, where she posted a black-and-white photo of herself in sunglasses, a baseball cap, and a sweatshirt reading, »
- Eleanore Hutch
Similar News ItemsBarack Obama
- Jon Stewart Bids ‘Adios Motherf–ker’ to Fox News (Video) (From The Wrap. 4 August 2015, 5:20 AM, PDT)
- President Obama's Impossibly Cute Moments With Kids (From Popsugar. 4 August 2015, 3:00 AM, PDT)
- Best of Late Night TV: Obama Calls Trump With Advice, Meryl Streep's Guitar Lesson, 'Flinch' Game (From Moviefone. 4 August 2015, 12:05 AM, PDT)
Jennifer Lopez (I)
- Amy Schumer and Trainwreck: Has Hollywood comedy really found feminism? (From The Independent. 1 August 2015, 4:00 AM, PDT)
- Hot Pursuit: Has Hollywood comedy found feminism? (From The Independent. 1 August 2015, 4:00 AM, PDT)
- The Cutest Pictures of Jennifer Lopez and Her Adorable Kids (From Popsugar. 31 July 2015, 1:20 PM, PDT)
- Gwyneth Paltrow Didn't Even Invent the Phrase "Conscious Uncoupling" (From Popsugar. 3 August 2015, 10:55 AM, PDT)
- This Is 1 Musical Collaboration We Did Not See Coming (From Popsugar. 31 July 2015, 9:45 AM, PDT)
- Katy Perry Can't Buy Nuns' Convent Yet, But May Be Able to Rent It for Now, Judge Says (From Us Weekly. 31 July 2015, 3:09 AM, PDT)